• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AHF said:

I'd also point out that we don't know that it wasn't a point of emphasis in the past.  Maybe a larger one now as other items have been shown more satisfactory development.

For those who think there is no rhyme or reason to what's going on with player development this is a sign that's not true.  I think what LP is saying here is the young guys were giving a long leash in terms of turning the ball over in the name of development.  Part of learning is failing but you don't fail at things unless you try.   Now for the stretch run we're going to be less experimental and more focused on minimizing mistakes.  

• Thanks 1

Uh, our designated starting center moving forward is possibly playing no more than ten games this season. Our starting SG will be backing up Cam next season. Bruno hasn't been right for a while either. We still have a rather screwed up deck of cards right now to judge by. Am looking for offseason improvements to what we have and please oh please some good health for them to start the next season.  

14 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Why is Capela out another 2 weeks?  He was supposed to go after the all star break.  Dont sound good to me.  

Plantar Fasciitis can be a bear to treat at times.  I’ve treated patients before where I’ve done PT for 6 weeks, meds, and injections into the heel that I have ended up having to cast.  I would put the patient in a cast and leave it on for a month.  If they were still tender in a month, I would put them back into a cast for another month.  I had one patient that I had to cast for 3 months before it got better.

• Like 1

How does Bembry have abdominal pain? He has been cleared to play ever since the Cleveland game before the All star break   I would give Treveon some PT time.  He can't shoot but he has some size and is a decent defender.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, High5 said:

We really don't have any perimeter defense to spare. Especially against Dallas. Bummer. Hope it's nothing serious for Hunter. 

We'll definitely see that 3 point guard line up tomorrow!  In fact, we'll see a lot of goofy line ups tomorrow!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

How does Bembry have abdominal pain? He has been cleared to play ever since the Cleveland game before the All star break   I would give Treveon some PT time.  He can't shoot but he has some size and is a decent defender.

Bembry and Treveon should be getting DNPs the rest of the years , unless someone gets injured.
 Trae, Kevin, Hunter, Cam , Teague, and Goodwin have Pg, Sg and Sf covered.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

We'll definitely see that 3 point guard line up tomorrow!  In fact, we'll see a lot of goofy line ups tomorrow!

With Hunter and Bembry both out that may be the best option at some point. Hopefully Cam avoids foul trouble and elbows this time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Dang. Right when he was gaining a little momentum too. 🤦‍♀️ Get it Killa Cam!

No shit; cannot catch a break and be consistent for even one week after they even had a full week off. If Dallas keeps to their load management for Zinger, he should be off tomorrow night. With our luck though, they start playing him nightly again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, KB21 said:

Plantar Fasciitis can be a bear to treat at times.  I’ve treated patients before where I’ve done PT for 6 weeks, meds, and injections into the heel that I have ended up having to cast.  I would put the patient in a cast and leave it on for a month.  If they were still tender in a month, I would put them back into a cast for another month.  I had one patient that I had to cast for 3 months before it got better.

Hope this dont turn out to be a Claxton deal.