• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member

I'm torn because I love Brunson, but I really want the US to get their ass thoroughly kicked in every game.   As a side note, I want someone to dump nachos on Grant Hill's head during every game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Gilbert doubles down on Team USA.  Was this shoe politics that kept Trae off the team?

No it was the fact that Kerr slighted Trae due to Curry comparisons. He’s pulling an MJ by keeping Zeke (Trae) off the team.

F Kerr and f*** team USA this go around. Hoping another country takes it so Kerr will be second guessed and continually questioned and harassed about leaving Trae off.

Kerr is a vindictive, manipulative lil bitch and I hope 🤞🏿 more people would see that.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kerr is a vindictive, manipulative lil bitch and I hope 🤞🏿 more people would see that

Dude named his kid Nick... don't know if decision-making is his best strength lol

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, akay said:

Dude named his kid Nick... don't know if decision-making is his best strength lol

This can't be true.  Ain't no way this dude got his kid out here being named 'Nick Kerr'..

Nick.......... Kerr

Nick.......Kerr

Nick..Kerr 

🧐

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This can't be true.  Ain't no way this dude got his kid out here being named 'Nick Kerr'..

Nick.......... Kerr

Nick.......Kerr

Nick..Kerr 

🧐

What the.. I missed that. Uhhhh. The furthest I went with name changing is telling my co worker that there was a sale inquiry about a product that they specifically called to speak with him about.. 

Mr. Meoff..

Lets just say I didn’t name the guy John but it started with a J :batman:

No joke, with an accent my co worker took the paper 📄 thought 💭 about it 🧐 for about a minute before saying..

AAAAHHHHH SPUD U GOT ME WTFFFF {crumples paper throwing it on ground in disgust}.

True story 💯-2001

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Kid gonna have to start going by Nickolas, just to keep the confusion down.

I just don’t get why Kerr is mad at Trae for the $hitty sCurry comparisons which obviously thinks is crap 💩 but so do we for obvious reasons.

Kerr thinks sCurry is the best thing since sliced bread 🍞 

and squawkers KNOW..

That it’s a horrible comparison because Trae is 50X the passer that sCurry could ever dream of being. 

Trae is a passing savant.. a SAVANT!

As well as a prolific scorer so he isn’t missing anything there in the sCurry department.

Kerr is jealous. :dolfan23: {I literally inhaled the cigar smoke 💨} 😷 🤧 :blink: oh just puff…

Well Kerr PISSED MEOFF! :ph34r: meoff 🤭 

{inside joke}

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Kid gonna have to start going by Nickolas, just to keep the confusion down.

I would just go by my middle name.

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I just don’t get why Kerr is mad at Trae...

Because he looks at him and wonders why he couldn't be that. 

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Loving agent zero picking up this cause.  Team USA shouldn't be run this way. 

He's the hero none of us wanted, but all of us may need. 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

No it was the fact that Kerr slighted Trae due to Curry comparisons. He’s pulling an MJ by keeping Zeke (Trae) off the team.

F Kerr and f*** team USA this go around. Hoping another country takes it so Kerr will be second guessed and continually questioned and harassed about leaving Trae off.

Kerr is a vindictive, manipulative lil bitch and I hope 🤞🏿 more people would see that.

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Loving agent zero picking up this cause.  Team USA shouldn't be run this way. 

36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I would just go by my middle name.

Because he looks at him and winders why he couldn't be that. 

He's the hero none of us wanted, but all of us may need. 

I think this all goes back to Lloyd Pierce!

- not advocating Trae for the USA team,

- told coaches not to vote him an Allstar (per Steve Holman, Hawks radio play by play guy)

- talking how he hates how he plays re: fouls

- to his eventual firing. 

The Pop tree trickle down effect. Then there is Grant Hill who does NOTHING as a Hawks owner. What's his purpose?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators

Here is the segment of the article talking about Young:

Trae Young's entire NBA career is the five-year sample size we're talking about here. And it didn't take long for fans and pundits alike to focus more on his shortcomings than the fact that he's off to one of the hottest starts in NBA history.

Yes, he's small. No, he isn't a plus defender. And sure, his shot selection can leave you scratching your head. Young's 35.1 career three-point percentage might even be lower than a lot of people realize, too.

But even with those weaknesses, Young has been a massive plus for the Atlanta Hawks throughout his brief career.

During his five seasons, Atlanta is minus-0.6 points per 100 possessions when he plays, but it's minus-3.7 without him. If you limit the sample to the last three years, those numbers are plus-2.9 with Young and minus-0.7 without him.

Those numbers are the result of offensive engineering that few players across history have been able to pull off. Young has had almost exclusive control of most Hawks possessions when he's on the floor, and their offenses for his five seasons have ranked in the 89th, 99th, 99th, 97th and 93rd percentiles, respectively.

If that doesn't convince you he belongs here, maybe a bit of history will.

Young has 8,990 points and 3,285 assists in his career. Oscar Robertson is the only other player in NBA history to match or exceed both totals in his first 353 NBA games.

• Like 2
    • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m telling you all. I went to a Knicks game at the garden vs the Mavs in Luka’s second year in the league. At the NBA store 🏬 they had a wall or Bird and Luka! I was like yo wtfff!!!

Needless to say, no Trae wall, barely a few Trae jerseys. 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m telling you all. I went to a Knicks game at the garden vs the Mavs in Luka’s second year in the league. At the NBA store 🏬 they had a wall or Bird and Luka! I was like yo wtfff!!!

Needless to say, no Trae wall, barely a few Trae jerseys. 🤦‍♀️ 

You don't build a wall to those you fear ....

• Thanks 3