• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Hawk can we NOT criticize in the forums?

TheNorthCydeRises

I remember the days in which no one would dare say a bad word about Al Horford, yet, JJ, Josh, and especially Marvin were criticized beyond belief.

Cam has been the "Marvin" of the forums this year.  But who are the untouchable(s)?  And when I say "untouchable", I mean someone who is criticized, but people make excuses for the player or coach to diffuse the criticism.

Example . . like what Hots did last night with Trae.   He said that Trae wasn't a superstar.  Admittedly, I came to Trae's defense, as well as others.

So is Trae untouchable?   Vince?  LP?

What do you guys think?

I’ll go Trae. He literally can’t do much more. A couple things but nitpicking.

Hunter and Cam- Ya I know the offense has been on and off but I think LP said one thing to them and it stuck.

FOCUS ON THE D.. hehe 🙃 sorry I chuckled there.

And they have for the most part for rookies.

Everyone else needs to step it up...including the rooks offense which we saw flashes last night.

No one is above criticism, but every player we care about beyond this season is still young and inexperienced. They all deserve some slack for that reason as long as the effort is there. Collins is on the cusp of that, though. He's lost some goodwill with his suspension and people are really going to start turning up the heat with his big payday looming. 

• Like 2