• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening

kg01

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait r u pro Drummond trade soth? I forget. 

for the right price yes. still prefer a nurkic deal or shoot the moon for a real star to put next to Trae but it sounds like the NBA front offices are in standoff mode this season.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EazyRoc said:

Sarcasm?

What do you think? 🤔...

No the guy fits better and would come cheaper imo. Contract also runs out so it’s literally a 4 month rental but Tristan fits well with us better than Drummond. He has more bouncability that Drumm. 

Edited by Spud2nique

I don't understand why people want to trade for a 4 month rental on a season that is already lost. I don't want to hurt our chances to get Wiseman. Or we get a player that improves the team long term or there is no reason to trade to improve a record that can only take us out of the top 3 pick.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gurpilo said:

I don't understand why people want to trade for a 4 month rental on a season that is already lost. I don't want to hurt our chances to get Wiseman. Or we get a player that improves the team long term or there is no reason to trade to improve a record that can only take us out of the top 3 pick.

This year's class in garbage, plus it's a lottery as to where we pick anyways. We have to look to adding veteran players. Trae is not interested in a prolonged tank, nor is Ressler.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got word we gonna go for it this summer. We adding vets but even some of the core isn't against adding some more good young players considering how valuable depth is in this league and we lack it in abundance. 

Also this isn't trade season just yet. A number of guys who's said to be available aren't really available. Drummond is available but the price is high and I am not sure any team will reach it or that DET wants to move him. See below.

The players that are truly available are still overpriced like Gallinari, Adams, and Schröder. I've heard there might be interest from Atlanta to look into this trade during draft. I've heard his market is still a 1st rounder. Teams don't think he is worth that and have him pegged at a lower rate. Teams do believe Gallinari will be traded.

My guy says teams around the league think one of the borderline teams are open to trading a late lottery 1st as they need someone to take them over to get into the playoffs. Portland and Phoenix are two teams in the mix as is New Orleans. 

As for Dennis, his market is decent but I don't think OKC will get the value they want which is a late 1st even willing to take on a two year deal. There was talk of a lotto protected 1st that converts into two 2nds from Minny but it was too rich for Minny perspective. 

Drummond talks have stalled with Atlanta. Drummond wants to be a FA in 2020. I personally also don't think he wants to leave Detroit and give them a chance to resign him like Vecevic. He mentioned Drummond and Gores haved spoke and he might not be traded. 

The feeling is, Detroit wants to add a PG in the draft and continue to build long term. 

This might be a dead trade deadline. Too many teams could be buyers. Not enough sellers. The prices is too high from the sellers. 

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Fans getting too enamored with the lottery. Hawks have 3 lotto picks in core currently and will add a 4th this year regardless of what they do.  Enough with the tanking. Time to start trading in the accumulated assets for vet players that can help win imo. 

There isn't a LeBron in this years class, not even close. It really is a weak group. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

What do you think? 🤔...

No the guy fits better and would come cheaper imo. Contract also runs out so it’s literally a 4 month rental but Tristan fits well with us better than Drummond. He has more bouncability that Drumm. 

You’re right about 1 thing. He’s cheaper..for a very good reason.

Tristan is garbage and he’s a worse fit than Alex Len.

Dude does nothing great except grabs offensive boards.

And he makes 15 million.

It made sense as sarcasm...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, AHF said:

That is the first time I've ever heard the phrase NBA "Star" Sasha Vujacic.

Sasha "The Machine" Vujacic. Am giving him credit for Sharapova paying attention to him for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Sasha "The Machine" Vujacic. Am giving him credit for Sharapova paying attention to him for a while.

th?id=OIP.S7e0NGpZFy6rCWh09DjWLQHaFq&pid

"Who?  Some NBA player?  I don't follow the NBA much but....

NBA Star Sasha Vujacic?  I'm listening..."

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You got a case 'o thread-envy, brolio? 😀

But yeah, this was a bit much.  Especially now that the "talks" have apparently died down.

Oh should we stop 🛑 now? I didn’t get the memo 📝

TT>Drumm<Steven Adams

Hey kg peep 👀 this.. A Drumm sandwich 🥪. I might get this on my way to Popeyes today. 😶 

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh should we stop 🛑 now? I didn’t get the memo 📝

TT>Drumm<Steven Adams

Hey kg peep 👀 this.. A Drumm sandwich 🥪. I might get this on my way to Popeyes today. 😶 

Ah c'mon, spud.  You missed a clear "Drumm-stick" chance there.

That was a 'Bembry wide-a** open breakaway dribble the ball off his knee' fast-broke turnover.  It's ok.  You still got a goat-level assist:turn ratio.

• Haha 2