• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Again...Spellman already admitted to the actual trade being his wake up call..not Kerr.

Lip service. LP should have gave him a wake up call.

Edited by Buzzard

9 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

EXACTLY!!!!!

We all know that the Hawks are a terrible shooting team. Yet LP's shitty offense is centered around above average shooting!!!

How dumb is that

Play to your strengths not your weakness PEANUT HEAD!!!

Lol well ....

look I mean you’re right no one can deny that! What LP wants to run he can’t run with this grouping of players. They don’t have enough shooters for the offense they want to be.

this is why I know for a fact this summer Schlenk will go after above average shooters as a priority 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EazyRoc said:

😂😂 Ok man you got it. 

Could have sent him down to the gleague to think about his NBA future. Giving up on him after one season is not what I would expect from a development minded coach. Trae, Huerter, Collins had game. Spellman was his 1st project. Bruno is the next. Understand where I am going here.

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Based off of this game, if Im the GM, Im keeping Trae and Cam. Everyone else can be dangled as trade bait. lol

Cam can't have these types of games once a month though.   On most nights, he's not even doing 50% of this kind of production.

It's all about more consistency with him.

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Nique: The offense is just not fluid

FYI: Nique has been sending subliminal shots at LP all season long 

Yes sir, he has.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Could have sent him down to the gleague to think about his NBA future. Giving up on him after one season is not what I would expect from a development minded coach. Trae, Huerter, Collins had game. Spellman was his 1st project. Bruno is the next. Understand where I am going here.

i'm more upset with who we trading him for than the fact that we gave up on him too soon.

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Based off of this game, if Im the GM, Im keeping Trae and Cam. Everyone else can be dangled as trade bait. lol

I have been saying this for awhile. Cam may end up trash, but the ceiling is to high too ignore and just trade. 

Edited by BudBall
  • Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Idk? Damien Jones is pretty bad...

He doesn't get as many mins as Bumbry and doesn't touch the ball enough lol

Just now, GameTime said:

Team couldn't win in the D League without Trae.

And that's saying something considering how the D-League doesn't even exists anymore lol

• Haha 1