• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hiding Trae Defensively is priority going forward...

JTB

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

#TraeDefense :good:

Good defense there I can give props when props are due!

Personally I never said he couldn’t move his feet. My whole thing for trae is getting over multiple  screens, being backed down easily, and defensive awareness on rotations...Oh and Full time effort!

great clip here and while this video is encouraging it still doesn’t answer all the concerns of course but at least he showed us he can move his feet! 😆

....just a side note in my opinion ANY player who can move their feet quickly on offense can move their feet quickly on defense even the ones considered a bad poor defender! The currys, kyries, hardens and even Jabari Parker types should be able to move their feet quickly defensively when they are really trying.

Yall may laugh but I think Goodwin is teaching him some things on defense. Trae looked like a mirror image of him in that clip.

Also, Trae has really picked up his defense overall since the break. His hands, his feet, his effort, everything has been significantly better. 

You can tell he is tired of the noise and is trying. I can see him this offseason really going to the toolshed on that end like never before

• Like 4