• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

JayBirdHawk

44 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Bruno +2nd round pick for Robin Lopez and call 📞 it a day!

Speaking of MIL, I'm listening to their game vs selltics.  Selltics broadcast is plain hilarious.  Sellts getting whipped in every fashion, broadcast is so dejected.  Somebody might cry on air tonite. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of MIL, I'm listening to their game vs selltics.  Selltics broadcast is plain hilarious.  Sellts getting whipped in every fashion, broadcast is so dejected.  Somebody might cry on air tonite. 😆

And for all the edge and heart and defense Marcus Smart has, he's a really bad offensive player. He's not a quality starter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Ya I heard their game last week and same thing. Whose their color guy on the radio 📻 btw, wasn’t sure but both he and the play by play guy were distraught to say the least. I love it.

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of MIL,

I said Robin damnit not Brook. See, WHY DON’T YOU LISTEN TO ME???? They are twins 👯‍♀️ but damn I don’t want the three point shooter but rather the wide screen setter and all around jerk to the mascots! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I said Robin damnit not Brook. See, WHY DON’T YOU LISTEN TO ME???? They are twins 👯‍♀️ but damn I don’t want the three point shooter but rather the wide screen setter and all around jerk to the mascots! 

Wait .... is he not also on Milwaukee?  Eh, sorry they all look alike.  'Cause, ya know, twinsies. 😏

7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I remember some folks around here lobbying for us to take those guys.  phew.

Haha, who?  Call 'em out, macd!

I told y'all Carter wasn't it.  Bamba fooled me for about a day then I realized he was a con.

1 minute ago, BrazilianHawk said:

I hate MCW with a passion, but I wouldn't be mad if Schlenk wnet after him. Orlando is selling and they have a surplus of PGs... 

You wanna sit through MCW "running" an "offense"?  Not I.  Dude's just a guy, not a guard.

Would've been happy if we would've been able to land Wright from DET though.