• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

JayBirdHawk

38 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

MCW is not better than Rondo... at least not significantly. We need a decent backup PG, it's our biggest hole right now. Wright would have been great, not sure who else is up for grabs. 

what would we get for him???

Mann and Zubac...Deal....lol

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

not for Lou Will

I'd include the OKC 1st for Zubac...he's locked in at $7 mil for the next 3 years. LAC can pick up one of the buy out bigs.

Zubac would cost Atlanta more than a player swap but LAC don't want to trade Zubac period. LAC is open to trading Lou but Atlanta isn't sold at the moment. LAC would have to sweeten the offer. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

T minus 1 hour. Stand pat!

I need help, spud.  Fedex guy just delivered(sic) a heavy box by tossing it off the truck onto our walkway and driving off.

Does fedex not equip their drivers to deliver anything over 6 pounds?  Like, dude, get a freaking dolly.

Same guy delivered to our house yesterday and I happened to be outside.  I walked to the truck and got the package to save him the steps.  This is how he repays my kindness?

spud, help me not cuss this dude out the next time I see him.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I need help, spud.  Fedex guy just delivered(sic) a heavy box by tossing it off the truck onto our walkway and driving off.

Does fedex not equip their drivers to deliver anything over 6 pounds?  Like, dude, get a freaking dolly.

Same guy delivered to our house yesterday and I happened to be outside.  I walked to the truck and got the package to save him the steps.  This is how he repays my kindness?

spud, help me not cuss this dude out the next time I see him.

He read your squawk hot takes 😃 and said here you go.. fliiiiinnng. I never yell at delivery drivers, I ball 🏀 with my mailman and actually call him “the mailman” I’m good with folks. Be kind. 😊 (unless somebody has an agenda of wanting Trae to score 50 every game win or lose).

• Haha 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

He read your squawk hot takes 😃 and said here you go.. fliiiiinnng. I never yell at delivery drivers, I ball 🏀 with my mailman and actually call him “the mailman” I’m good with folks. Be kind. 😊 (unless somebody has an agenda of wanting Trae to score 50 every game win or lose).

Haha.  It was more like "hunnhhh .. thud".

That pipsqueak could barely get it 2 feet up the walkway.  I like your advice but I'm still debating the cuss-out.  He better hope nothing's broken.  We don't play that mess in the 'sac.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha.  It was more like "hunnhhh .. thud".

That pipsqueak could barely get it 2 feet up the walkway.  I like your advice but I'm still debating the cuss-out.  He better hope nothing's broken.  We don't play that mess in the 'sac.

Lift that pinky hiiiiigh in the sky when you sip your team and refresh your Woj page every 21 seconds.

33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We need a great deal to give Rondo to the Clipps I’m sorry. They get Rondo on their squad and it’s over. I already have them winning it this year but with Rondo it’s stamped. MAKE THEM PAY 💰 

Ugh. Lou Will sucks.

Edited by bleachkit