• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Not only will they be over the cap and not in the playoffs but BB will prevent this year’s lottery pick from developing and hurt their pick next year leaving them trying to deal him with the trade kicker for enough value to make up the difference.  

If I’m in their shoes, I’m shopping Buddy hard and passing on Bogi if I can’t deal Hield.

Now Buddy just started his $24.4 million contact with year and not too many teams with cap space to get him (New York maybe) so it is going to be hard to get Buddy (unless OKC get involved but they want draft picks for that).  So that means it is gong to be Buddy or Bogi for the Kings

Bogi will be tough for SAC to match, I was doing the numbers and if you add Haliburton, other rookies, next year's pick, they could be in the LT. That would be so on them to get an asset. This isn't like Buddy who's a shooter, if he's seen as overpaid and has a kicker, that could really do damage to SAC to the point they would have to get rid of him for nothing. So what it comes down to is, would you prefer Bogi over Buddy and is a team like NY willing to take Buddy for Frank but if SAC values Buddy a lot more than Bogi, matching this one could be really bad for SAC. It all comes down to, do you see Bogi as a part of your future if you are SAC? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

No but he would not have cost us 4/72.    This is as bad an overpay as Bazemore. 

This is Shooters market and you have to pay decent money for one.  I think he is a perfect backcourt mate for Trae and you have the ability to go after a bigger fish with Huerter and others while be able to max out Collins and Trae with no issues.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Time to pigback on this.

The Kangz was too greedy about what they wanted (I heard that they want one of Hunter, Huerter or Reddish) they thought that Hawks was desperate like the Bucks for getting him.

Is that legit information or speculation?  Just curious.

3 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Is that legit information or speculation?  Just curious.

Speculation -  I was talking to some folks from Kings forums about this and they wanted to get Whiteside as their center but its going to cost them alot for him.

They want to the same package that Bucks gave them for that failed trade.

Edited by NekiEcko
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Tatum, Fox, and Mitchell got their money.

Collins should get similar type of money.  

Pay that man and get it over with.

So, when the game is on the line, you give the ball to Collins to take over, the same as a Tatum or a Mitchell? I think that’s the barometer for a max deal.

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

4/72 is fair market value for him. He'll still be a tradable asset.

No... He's not.  We've made an offer that if it goes through, we will have him for the whole 4.    We're over paying BUs in Atlanta. 

11 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Tatum, Fox, and Mitchell got their money.

Collins should get similar type of money.  

Pay that man and get it over with.

IDK about that.....And I like Collins....

• Like 1