• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official NBASupes 2021 NBA Draft thread

NBASupes

19 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I just want to take this moment to re-express how much I can't stand Woj and Shams who've made bank by basically just telling us information we're gonna learn in a matter of minutes or hours anyway.

This is the night they really show their collective a**es.  "Houston's on the clock, and we're gonna learn their pick in 6 seconds buuuut ..... they're gonna select (this guy)."

Well, I can wait 6 seconds, Woj/Shams.  You're not doing anything special.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I just want to take this moment to re-express how much I can't stand Woj and Shams who've made bank by basically just telling us information we're gonna learn in a matter of minutes or hours anyway.

This is the night they really show their collective a**es.  "Houston's on the clock, and we're gonna learn their pick in 6 seconds buuuut ..... they're gonna select (this guy)."

Hate it Hate it - that's why just follow on TV and ignore them during this time.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh, well you will love this.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Oh, well you will love this.

Yeesh, I just rolled my eyes so hard I gave myself a migraine.

I remember that one year where the league asked the networks to stop spoiling draft picks on draft night.

So, instead of just spoiling the pick outright, BSPN kept cutting to Woj who'd say stte, "The Pacers are leaning toward picking so-and-so."  then had the smuggest, sh*t-eating grin on his face.

Annoying.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Making bank on those 6 seconds because time is money. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeesh, I just rolled my eyes so hard I gave myself a migraine.

I remember that one year where the league asked the networks to stop spoiling draft picks on draft night.

So, instead of just spoiling the pick outright, BSPN kept cutting to Woj who'd say stte, "The Pacers are leaning toward picking so-and-so."  then had the smuggest, sh*t-eating grin on his face.

Annoying.

I hear Toronto is dialed in on Jalen Suggs.  Orlando is considering Scottie Barnes.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I hear Toronto is dialed in on Jalen Suggs.  Orlando is considering Scottie Barnes.  

OKC is focused on Bouknight

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wanna make a bet on that?  I think we'll see a surprise.

We aren't going to see a suprise. CLE turned down every offer including ours 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We aren't going to see a suprise. CLE turned down every offer including ours 

I mean, you can get in on this bet too ....

ETA: And speaking of "including ours", all that means is CLE saved us from ourselves.  Mobley's gonna bust hard.  You heard it here first.

Edited by kg01

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I mean, you can get in on this bet too ....

ETA: And speaking of "including ours", all that means is CLE saved us from ourselves.  Mobley's gonna bust hard.  You heard it here first.

Nah. Mobley is gonna beast. He's probably the one young center under 25 other than Bam that I would trade OO for. He'll be one of the 2 or 3 best bigs in the NBA in 4 years. 

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Did 'Credible' Source get disowned?

I know they don't claim 'Multiple' Source.

broussard.jpg

Edited by RandomFan
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Nah. Mobley is gonna beast. He's probably the one young center under 25 other than Bam that I would trade OO for. He'll be one of the 2 or 3 best bigs in the NBA in 4 years. 

"Beasts" are beasts before the get to the league, not once they get to the league.

My guy on Mobley: "Talent is there.  Wanna see his motor rev up a bit more.  Almost too nice a kid ... not a jerk like he (needs to be), needs to get stronger, more physical, and a bit meaner..."

- That's not a beast, RF.