• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official NBASupes 2021 NBA Draft thread

NBASupes

This year will be two waves

The blockbuster wave: This is picks being moved, a stud player, or a superstar player for a superstar price. That will take place the day of the draft. 

Keys:

Bradley Beal

C.J. McCollum 

Lottery picks 

Siakam who's leaning to staying in TOR

Lillard who's leaning to staying in Portland

Collin Sexton/Kevin Love - I am hearing Portland and Cleveland could be working on a deal that brings McCollum to CLE and Love/Sexton to POR but POR is looking for a better option than Sexton as of right now.

The 2nd wave: This be future picks, guys on expiring deals who the team doesn't want to resign or guys they can't agree to resign. This will take place the 2nd week of free agency during summer league. 

Keys: 

Marvin Bagley III 

Mo Bamba 

Kevin Knox

Many don't believe Mikal Bridges be available but if he is, teams will be fighting for him. Same for Kevin Huerter to a lesser extent. 

Jarrett Culver 

Anfernee Simons

Steven Adams 

Eric Bledsoe 

And others.

• Thanks 2

You want to know what is extremely stupid, the executive who thinks we could Cam Reddish. I got banned from Twitter for saying that executive who stated this needs to be shot

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Outside of John Collins and Onyeka Okongwu, Travis's picks have all been centered around players who could shoot, pass, and dribble.  I'm curious to see if that continues this year.  If it does, then I think the Hawks are likely looking at Chris Duarte from Oregon, Trey Murphy from Virginia, Tre Mann from Florida, and Jared Butler from Baylor.  If they are more focused on projecting improvement in those areas, then I think that brings Cam Thomas of LSU, Kai Jones of Texas and Jaden Springer of Tennessee into the mix.  

• Like 1