• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official NBASupes 2021 NBA Draft thread

NBASupes

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We are talking about trading pick #20 for a backup Center. When we trading #16 what did you see as Clint's potential? At some point we need to look at guys past the proverbial 'potential' and look for guys that can give you 'production' that can give you wins.

Clint is way better than Zubac. Zubac is worth a 2nd roudner

One things for sure...We probably wont draft another player who isnt a good defender under Nate..

So Everybody can take all of the non defenders off their board..lol

This is the first team I've heard mentioned for Chris Duarte workout, could Atlanta be the team that promised him. Wrong, he's been mention with others for workout and they are saying his value is skyrocking

Edited by NBASupes

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This is the first team I've heard mentioned for Chris Duarte workout, could Atlanta be the team that promised him

He worked out for the Warriors last week as well.

47 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm also a fan of this kid here.  There's tons of unlocked potential.  He can be a good defender once he puts on some weight, but the shotmaking is real.

I'm seeing mocks sending him to Philly at 28. Size is a real concern. Stamina won't be since he'd be coming off the bench.

Does anyone know the entire list of prospects we have worked out and ones to work out leading up to next week? Thanks. Duarte is aggressive I like his style of play. Jaden Springer I haven’t formed an opinion.

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Does anyone know the entire list of prospects we have worked out and ones to work out leading up to next week? Thanks. Duarte is aggressive I like his style of play. Jaden Springer I haven’t formed an opinion.

Springer is Malcolm Brogdon lite imo....

Kinda reminds me of Mays, so I cant see us going with him.......He is 5 years younger than Mays though....lol

I like Duarte too..Hes a high floor low ceiling guy with his age. Kid can ball.I still think he can get alot better...Excellent 3 and D player..Might allow us to move on from Huerter/Bogi in the future(if need be), if we take him.(we cant pay everybody)

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lurker said:

Duarte is very interesting, but unfortunately it sounds like it's very possible he won't be there.

Im hearing GS likes him... Probably gone at #14...