• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official NBASupes 2021 NBA Draft thread

NBASupes

Just now, benhillboy said:

Travis trying to supplement the rebounding we don’t get from our wings.  The kid has some eye-popping numbers:

love the 1+ steal and block per game 

.444 from three, uhh, yeah.

.349 FT rate is great

+9 in his per 100 possession rating.

The General seemingly strikes again.

He's one of the most productive players in the country 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Once it registered on who Jalen Johnson was for me, I didn't hate it lol. He's likely the BPA, do have an issue with him leaving school though.

Yah, he's a top 5 natural talent but leaving Duke dropped his stock. He's better than 10 players picked ahead of him. Its great value at 20.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's one of the most productive players in the country 

Seems so.  That three point attempt rate gonna have to jump from .165 to about .250 if that percentage translates.  Still want him around the basket to hit the offensive glass, especially with his paint passing chops shown on the highlight.  I can forgive the questions about him leaving early when you’re handpicked by Coach K.

Edited by benhillboy

11 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Yah, he's a top 5 natural talent but leaving Duke dropped his stock. He's better than 10 players picked ahead of him. Its great value at 20.

He played at three different high schools and then quit at Duke.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

He can develop into a point-forward that you run some offense through. Similar size to DeAndre Hunter BTW

I'm interested in his shooting development. He really could go to the next level if he can fix his form.

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

6'9 with shoes. He's gonna be a 4

No doubt.

His post passing is unlike anything we currently have on the roster. That's a skill that stars are made of.

I will say, with Hunter down at the start of the year you may see him get minutes at backup 3. He is a combo forward by all intents and purposes, even though I think he can be an elite 4.

• Like 1

IHope the HAWKS keep him. Back up for John Collins if he leaves for some reason. Plenty of ballplayers left. Would have been happy with Keon Johnson, Springer,Thomas,Mann Butler etc. Was looking at Raiquan Gray as a second round 4 who had play making ability. Really liked Butler as both a person and player. Think the Hawks can land a good player in the second Round.  Would love to see the HAWKS move up for Cooper or Butler.