• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 7 - What's YOUR Plan?

TheTruth

You get to be Nate for the day and coach the Hawks for Game 7. What's your strategy going in?

What's your starting lineup with and without Bogi (since his status is unclear)?

What will minutes distribution look like? Does playing time decrease for some guys and increase for others?

Would you play Embiid differently? What about Harris and Curry?

Do you slow the pace down, speed it up, or keep it roughly the same?

It's win or go home, and you are in control. What do you do?

• Like 1

Keep the intensity on defense and have confidence in your shot.  We need JC, Kev, Bogi, Gallo, Lou playing loose.  I'd like to see more passing in the half court game to get those guys going.   That's on Tree to make sure they get early touches and good looks at the basket.  I've seen too much iso and contested shots the last couple games.

• Premium Member

If Bogi can’t go, start Kevin at the 2 and Solo at the 3. 
increase Trae’s minutes and Lou’s minutes 

Snatch Solo as quick as possible and let Gallo play some 3 and the back up 4 (increase Gallo’s mins)

Increase John’s mins

Rotate Clint and OO17 more to keep Clint fresh throughout the game (increase OO17’s mins)

I would speed up the pace a bit even running off of made baskets, take the first good shot. If it not there, work the clock to get the best shot. 
Run several plays for John including post ups. When we get in a half court set. 

I would not play Embiid much different, I would tell Capella and OO17 to run like hell straight down the middle of the floor after rebounds and made shots to wear Embiid out.  I would guard the three point line and force Philly to drive or dump it into Embiid and let him wear himself out. I would flash the double team late to keep Embiid uncomfortable. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, sillent said:

You too Snell what the f#k do they change the basket size for the playoffs?? You a vet. Do your job.

Snell has played a total of 30 minutes in this series, he has given us 1 steal, 1 assist, 1 rebound and ZERO points on 7 shot attempts..SMH.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I want a few more minutes for my boy here. He can handle it. When he comes in the game the team gets energized.

Definitely, love his energy and fearlessness which is astounding for a rookie on this stage. He has earned more minutes and I hope Coach finds a line up that takes advantage of that. Instead of that usual line up that can't score for nothing.

• Like 4