• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bucks fans worrying about the Suns doing what the hardheaded Knicks and Sixers fans before didn't learn from.

NBASupes

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

It's what happens when a team that got only a handful of national TV games starts dismantling all the teams that got 20+.  There's a reason Randle shrank in the playoffs, Barret was invisible, Simmons was exposed, Embiid averaged 5 TO/game and gassed out much of the 2nd halves/4th quarters, all while the Hawks did not struggle to get open looks and buckets against what was touted as 2 of the top defenses in the entire league with all-team defensive players. 

When will the narrative shift to how good this team is and how hard they are making it for opponents?  Probably never, but I don't care.  Hawks in 6

You said what I was trying to say but a lot better.:laugh:

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

It's what happens when a team that got only a handful of national TV games starts dismantling all the teams that got 20+.  There's a reason Randle shrank in the playoffs, Barret was invisible, Simmons was exposed, Embiid averaged 5 TO/game and gassed out much of the 2nd halves/4th quarters, all while the Hawks did not struggle to get open looks and buckets against what was touted as 2 of the top defenses in the entire league with all-team defensive players. 

When will the narrative shift to how good this team is and how hard they are making it for opponents?  Probably never, but I don't care.  Hawks in 6

Honestly it looks like we'll have to prove it next year.  Even if we go all the way, they will say it's because all the good teams had injuries and we were the default winner.  It would be comments like worst championship team of all time.  

• Like 4

But, but, but what happened?  Bucks were the superior team and were expecting a 140-101 romp.  

Sometimes, the best laid plans of mice and men - - - .   Guess they forgot to tell the Hawks to roll over and play dead.  I read that the Bucks were the best defensive team left in the east and probably in the final four.  Doesn't that sound great!  Say Atlanta Hawks and final four in the same breath.

Yet, here we are.  Being such underdogs.  Wow!  Hawks win game one!  What a rush!

:sun:

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Alex said:

They want to ignore the Hawks as much as possible and as long as possible.  Round 1 it was all about the Knicks and Randle not stepping up.  Round 2 it was all about Simmons and his inability to be mentally tough.  If the Hawks win this series and make the finals the narrative will be Bud’s failure and Giannis isn’t the man.  Eventually they are going to run out of excuses and other teams to talk about and can no longer dismiss the Hawks.

It's starting to happen now for the only reason that people are watching the games. A lot of people commenting on the Philly game just watched highlights, but now that thre is only the Hawks playing and they are forced to watch the games eyes will be openned.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Alex said:

They want to ignore the Hawks as much as possible and as long as possible.  Round 1 it was all about the Knicks and Randle not stepping up.  Round 2 it was all about Simmons and his inability to be mentally tough.  If the Hawks win this series and make the finals the narrative will be Bud’s failure and Giannis isn’t the man.  Eventually they are going to run out of excuses and other teams to talk about and can no longer dismiss the Hawks.

Never underestimate the media.  They can spin anything.  Political media has proven that to me.  Trae will have probably eaten a baby or something and that is why he had to get the pearly whites last offseason and that is how we are winning will be trending soon I am sure.