• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How did Cam look to you all?

Wurider05

I thought he looked ready. Certainly has more rust to shake off on the shot but he looked aggressive on both ends. There were a couple times he was a first-step slow getting beat on the defensive end. Maybe that was because he was pressing a little too much. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He looked off a second on his reactions but his shot looked more fluid as we saw in his workouts but he still needs work on his shot. His ball handling looked massively different. His handle was tight, something I don't think I've ever seen from Cam. Defensively, he just was a tad jumpy and he is learning to defend at this level again. He gonna need reps. 

Talent wise, Cam has rare talent, he hasn't played 5v5 since the injury. Not even in practice to be this damn good is extremely hard to do. CP3 missed 10 days and looked a shell. Cam looks a lot better offensively but like I said, Cam is an extremely flawed player but if he cleans up a number of those flaws, he's a superstar talent. He could be impactful sooner than later. 

I was impressed. For me, Cam and Dunn were my highlights. I really liked what Dunn brought to the table. His defense showed up to a degree. I want to see him on Holiday. 

In Dunn's first return, he looked gas'd and slower than normal. He looked better tonight, still not quite himself. Reddish looked like a good player who hadn't played in 2 months. Its obvious he worked on his mechanics shooting. His feet are together, there was consistency on the bend and push from shot to shot. His elbows stayed in. I don't think he'll ever be a 40% three point shooter but you still have to have steady mechanics.

• Like 3

He looked rusty at first then started to shake it off...Jrue crossed him up which helped wake him up...he wasn't shy about shooting but then again that unit didn't provide much offense so he had no choice. I was extremely impressed with one play where he drove and stopped for the hesitation and got the defender in the air and got an easy lay up. Hope he takes Solo minutes. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

We need Cam. I wish to God we had Hunter healthy because  he could guard whoever we needed him to guard. Cam isn't as good defensively as Hunter but he's only perimeter guy we got near that level. I liked what I saw from Cam and Dunn. Both of them need to get minutes. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AHF said:

I have seen nothing to indicate that he wasn't.  Just a matter of coach not trusting him and wanting to stick with the rotation that got us here.  Time for a change when you are giving hugely important minutes to Agent 0/0/0/0/0/2 who has struggled on defense.

If Nate refuses to make a change, my opinion of him as a coach will take a huge hit.