• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

So Hawks get the early game. I guess they've got to ease America slowly into the Hawks experience, lol

No worries - this will turn out to be the game of the day. They'll be talking about this game and the Hawks ALL THE TIME during the rest of the games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a shame how TNT is based in Atlanta, but just realizing how exciting the young Hawks are. 

Check out this guys Youtube channel and website.  It's kind of like Knicksfantv.  He has a call in show after each game.  I look forward to hearing from you crazies on there. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, AHF said:

Jonas was very good for Memphis and I'm not in love with much on that list.  I do like Adams but not confident he'll give more to them than Jonas did.  Whether Ziaire Williams pans out seems to me to be what determines this trade.  Most of those guys I would cut or think long and hard about cutting before giving them one of our 15 roster spots.

I really like a lot of the young guys they have gotten.  I was a big fan of Jarrett Culver in the draft, and I feel that under Taylor Jenkins, his game could flourish in Memphis.  I liked Jared Butler in this draft, but I also do not know exactly what his heart condition is.  Zaire Williams is a similar type of pick up for Memphis as Jalen Johnson was for Atlanta.  I also liked Oturu in the draft, and he's got some potential face up ability that is budding.  

Haha, @Spud2nique is finna rub this all over his nekked body ...

I've contended for a while that Warriors management, particularly Bob Myers, is sneakily a terrible GM.  Making his name off the moves primarily made before he took charge.  All he's done is pee down his leg the last 4-5 years but still profit.

I'm so here for the Warriors fading away as their big 3 get old and Myers puts nothing in place to keep things rolling for them.

Oh and how is Draymond not getting traded soon?  Are they waiting for him to completely tank his value?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I've contended for a while that Warriors management, particularly Bob Myers, is sneakily a terrible GM.  Making his name off the moves primarily made before he took charge.  All he's done is pee down his leg the last 4-5 years but still profit.

I'm so here for the Warriors fading away as their big 3 get old and Myers puts nothing in place to keep things rolling for them.

Oh and how is Draymond not getting traded soon?  Are they waiting for him to completely tank his value?

They are a lot more shady than I used to think. This summer proved that they will use anyone to get what they want. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ya I saw that. KD is a snake who joined the team that beat him and the Warriors would sell their own mother’s for a shot at recruiting players. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Lol I don't play 2k. Is this relatively good compared to other stars?

I’m a master at 2K.. ok I’m not bad and been playing since 2000 😂..

Trae is a 92 no less… I would put him at a 94 if Luka is there. I don’t get how Luka is better I’m sorry. 

Trae is a 92-95, 89 is weak.

• Thanks 1