NBASupes

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

McBride straight doing Coop

His old Coach is in the building..lol

2 minutes ago, Carmine said:

Bro these announcers r annoying as ****

Yeah he called Obi Toppin a 3 and D guy...lol

Edited by terrell

Miles McBride playing like he definitely wanted to be a Hawk lol... This is great for Sharife so he has a competitor that's going to make him work harder.

I almost hate to say that there were ever any Knicks players I like but Miles McBride and Jericho Sims are definitely two of them. 

All and all I still love our picks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Didn't watch every minute but I didn't see Cooper matched up against Mcbride that much. Mcbride was hot but Cooper wasn't watching him. Not Cooper's best day and for sure there is development that needs to be done but it happens to the best  of them. Is there a Covid issue with Cooper? 

2 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Didn't watch every minute but I didn't see Cooper matched up against Mcbride that much. Mcbride was hot but Cooper wasn't watching him. Not Cooper's best day and for sure there is development that needs to be done but it happens to the best  of them. Is there a Covid issue with Cooper? 

Hopefully not..But he didnt look like himself...

Coop needed the bathroom huh? ..

Why did Frye keep saying “LIL BOIIII OHHHHHHHH” .. his chemistry with our play by play guy on NBAtv is weird. :mellow:

Obi Toppin dunk reminded me of that Hawks fan. :laugh1: If they let him go he would came up short..

image.gif.916d634990579aff4938058d3ad87973.gif

• Haha 2