• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Sharife Cooper

NBASupes

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The Real Reason Sharife couldn't make it to meetings on time and was late to practices....

I don't think Jay will be okay with this. Mr. Jay might be especially offended. Did she approve you posting her pic?

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, sturt said:

I don't think Jay will be okay with this. Mr. Jay might be especially offended. Did she approve you posting her pic?

She need to have let Sharife out of the house without a fight...

Sharife going to practice.......

J...   Where you going?

Sharife..   I got to go to work!

J...  Work?  You got too much to do around here,  they won't miss you!

Sharife...  It's my job!

J...  Nate won't let you play on TV, so what's the rush?

Sharife...  Damn!!

J...  As I thought, now get in that kitchen and make me some corndogs!!!

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Gramps! What are you doing here..

image.gif.f7bec4db8c629e419d1e42c3a79ba0c8.gif

Back in the day, before my wife passed away, I was told, "You can look, but don't touch."

I still live by this rule.  But, as I told her, "I must do an extra lot of looking to make up for this handicap."

🥰

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member

Think it comes down to how secure a guy makes his girl feel otherwise. I know for me, it's never bothered me when my wife talks about how attractive Tom Cruise or George Clooney is... or anyone else, for that matter... because she's otherwise made me confident that there couldn't be anyone else. I'd like to think she feels the same, but I also don't put that to the test.

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, sturt said:

Think it comes down to how secure a guy makes his girl feel otherwise. I know for me, it's never bothered me when my wife talks about how attractive Tom Cruise or George Clooney is... or anyone else, for that matter... because she's otherwise made me confident that there couldn't be anyone else. I'd like to think she feels the same, but I also don't put that to the test.

That's interesting.  Does she meet with Tom Cruise or George Clooney?  I think the test would be a little different if Tom was swinging by the house and picking her up for lunch... or if they were texting each other all the time. 

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

would be a little different if Tom was swinging by the house and picking her up for lunch... or if they were texting each other all the time. 

Not sure what you're debating, my friend... you're proposing a whole different paradigm from what I said... ie...

13 hours ago, sturt said:

she's otherwise made me confident that there couldn't be anyone else.