• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Sharife Cooper

NBASupes

42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You want his girl 👧 that’s all I know 😂 

Huh? Dude Im 52 and married.. lol.

Thats what you got out of this?

Weird..

They were making fun of the guy all over twitter and posting some of his posts about being in love....

Thats how I found out..  I have No clue who that bimbo is..

But whatever makes you feel good.. 

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, terrell said:

Huh? Dude Im 52 and married.. lol.

Thats what you got out of this?

Weird..

They were making fun of the guy all over twitter and posting some of his posts about being in love....

Thats how I found out..  I have No clue who that bimbo is..

But whatever makes you feel good.. 

So you're 52 and making fun of a 20 year old that got his heart broken?  🤔 Right!  :ahf:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So you're 52 and making fun of a 20 year old that got his heart broken?  🤔 Right!  :ahf:

It was a joke of why he mightve played bad.. Good grief.. End thread.. This board I swear... lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, terrell said:

It was a joke of why he mightve played bad.. Good grief.. End thread.. This board I swear... lol

It was MAYBE a joke the first time you said it...not so much the 5th, 6th time. 

To each their own.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It was MAYBE a joke the first time you said it...not so much the 5th, 6th time. 

To each their own.

Yall taking this shit so seriously is strange but I agree to each their own..

Edited by terrell

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nope. Nothing to take seriously...just not funny. 

Whats funny is him falling for the okie doke once again.. He has a history of this with those insta girls. They were chasing him at McEachern... But whatever..

Anyway, A small point guard without a shot does not have enough talent for the NBA and  usually will not do well.

There are way too many dudes fighting to get into the league for the Hawks to be married to an undersized guy who isn’t on a guaranteed contract.

If yall wanna feel sorry for him though, go for it...lol

Edited by terrell

51 minutes ago, AHF said:

Cooper and Reddish are in the same bucket of unrealized hopes for me.  Hope JJ becomes the one Hawk draftee from Duke to buck that trend.

"AH .... how could you?" - A. Griffin

Edited by kg01
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
49 minutes ago, AHF said:

Cooper and Reddish are in the same bucket of unrealized hopes for me.  Hope JJ becomes the one Hawk draftee from Duke to buck that trend.

Losing Cam hurt worse though. He was a perfect fit personnel wise. It would be ironic if JJ ends up being the prospect that pans out despite the rumors of him being selfish prior to the Draft. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"AH .... how could you?" - A. Griffin

23 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

The one?  Don't forget another one.  Our 1st round pick this summer...

🧑‍🔧

I'm assuming Griffin will largely redshirt this year (although I think it would be a mistake to not give him some run in case one of our guards gets hurt) so JJ can be the first and Griffin the second.  

Just help me forget about Cam, Shelden, and Roshown!

• Like 3

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique, I haven't seen a guy backpeddle with this much veracity and finesse since Neon Deion had a jheri curl.

Man... is that AH or Primetime, baby....

No - I just completely forgot or had blocked from my mind that Griffin was a Dukie in college.  I was thrilled with his selection and am totally on board with him, rooting for his success.  I have offered bets on how many minutes he will get because I don't have much confidence in Nate finding time for him with low upside vets like Justin Holiday on the roster.  (In fairness, I am also concerned about minutes for JJ).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

No - I just completely forgot or had blocked from my mind that Griffin was a Dukie in college.  I was thrilled with his selection and am totally on board with him, rooting for his success.  I have offered bets on how many minutes he will get because I don't have much confidence in Nate finding time for him with low upside vets like Justin Holiday on the roster.  (In fairness, I am also concerned about minutes for JJ).

That's ok.  I'm always trying to claim Marvin went to Duke.   Seems right doesn't it?

• Haha 4