• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta Delon Wright

Spud2nique

Delon Wright should bring the productivity we were hoping for out of Dunn. Possibly more than we were hoping for but Lou Will would still be a great addition for his mentorship and capabilities to get buckets when necessary.

• Like 3

Well damn.  He’s one of those players who I know nothing about but I know he’s good.  Career 115 offensive rating to 109 defensive?  Sh*tty teams should be building with players like him instead of unloading him every season but they’re sh*tty for a reason.

He’s a better offensive rebounder than Cupcake (but who isn’t), got the Golden 3:1 assist to turn, and smart shot selection?  Sign me the hell up yesterday.  This depth is getting downright outta hand now.  Schlenk gotta be busting a gut laughing at his peers.  Our second and third units are gonna be absolutely dominant on tape and in the numbers

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

His numbers keep impressing.  1.5 defensive box and a great mix of 3 point rate (.313) with FT rate (.276).  Those numbers show he looks for good threes but isn’t a chucker, can force the issue in the paint when necessary, and consistently defends for the team.  Just an outstanding pick up.

• Like 4