• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

He might of shot bad but he wasn't dominating the ball and stopping the offense soooo I can't mad at him

Double teams affected him

Yep. 6 turnovers though.. Ugh.. He just cant help himself....lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s 3!

image.gif.ede5600badf4afabe79a6c71c0ee962f.gif

I actually went "streaking" back in college (1973).  About 5,000 students were gathered in the center of campus, since word had gone out that this new "thing" (streaking) might take place that night.  Cops were all around as well.  
Almost an hour passed and no one had the nerve to get down to it! So...
My friend and I decided, WTF let's do this!  We ditched our clothes in some bushes and took off for the main fountain in the center of the crowd.  I turned back and my friend had chickened out!  Damn.
I figured, what the hell, and kept going.  Ran up to the fountain, did a couple laps around it to the tumultuous cheers of the thousands.  Even the cops were laughing and applauding.

I went back to the bushes to get my clothes, and there stood about a dozen naked guys and girls smiling.  We all went back out and did a few more laps.  My bare butt was in the newspaper the next day!  🙂

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

I actually went "streaking" back in college (1973).  About 5,000 students were gathered in the center of campus, since word had gone out that this new "thing" (streaking) might take place that night.  Cops were all around as well.  
Almost an hour passed and no one had the nerve to get down to it! So...
My friend and I decided, WTF let's do this!  We ditched our clothes in some bushes and took off for the main fountain in the center of the crowd.  I turned back and my friend had chickened out!  Damn.
I figured, what the hell, and kept going.  Ran up to the fountain, did a couple laps around it to the tumultuous cheers of the thousands.  Even the cops were laughing and applauding.

I went back to the bushes to get my clothes, and there stood about a dozen naked guys and girls smiling.  We all went back out and did a few more laps.  My bare butt was in the newspaper the next day!  🙂

I already thought you were super cool but these stories are gonna make you a legend around these parts. ❤️ That’s so cool. I would have rolled with y’all! 😂 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Does Dre come off the bench when he returns???

Becuz the way that Kev is playing I think u have to leave him in the starting lineup

Yes...You cant bench Kev. .No way.. Imagine Hunter, Reddish, and OO coming off the bench with Delon and Gallo...That's some defense there...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Definitely sparked our offense. I think offense over defense in the regular season to some degree. But I want Hunter when stuff slows down in the playoffs.

This is exactly what Ive been saying...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I already thought you were super cool but these stories are gonna make you a legend around these parts. ❤️ That’s so cool. I would have rolled with y’all! 😂 

The stories I could tell you...

11 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

WHERE MY CAM HATERS AT!!!!!

That was this morning. Lol. Doesn’t count I hadn’t had breakfast yet..

Also, Cam is the most off/on player I’ve seen in the last decade or a long time. One night he looks like Michael Jordan and another night he’s Harold Miner. :laugh1:

Tonight though, man, he moved and that strip on Tatum on D, those hands and wingspan is beautiful.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

JC has improved in each season he's been in the league.  To think that JC wouldn't keep improving, would be just ignoring the obvious.

Hawks lowballed JC in order to possibly pay Hunter and/or Cam.  Luckily ( or unlucky ) for us, with the way Hunter and Cam stay injured, opposing teams may not be willing to throw big money at them to steal them away.  So maybe we get to keep both guys at a much lower price than most of us thought.

That would be awesome and a blessing. Love this group!

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That was this morning. Lol. Doesn’t count I hadn’t had breakfast yet..

Also, Cam is the most off/on player I’ve seen in the last decade or a long time. One night he looks like Michael Jordan and another night he’s Harold Miner. :laugh1:

Tonight though, man, he moved and that strip on Tatum on D, those hands and wingspan is beautiful.

No lies detected.....

• Thanks 2