• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Have to admit. It adds to, not subtracts from, my stress level.

We lose tonight, the GM might not have time to trade anyone before the owner fires him... hehe.

Key word “should.” You’re right though, for some stupid reason, we play down to competition. 

40 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

While its unlikely Sabonis or JC will be moved now, in the summer, the Hawks could look into a JC for Sabonis deal. Atlanta has less interest in this than Indy. Indy has interest in JC a lot.

The Hawks also have interest in P.J. Washington but for the summer as a cheap value add. 

The player Atlanta covets the most is DeAndre Ayton. Portland also wants him but Atlanta not only can offer JC but Indy can help since they want JC the most. 

Atlanta seems to have Okongwu, Hunter, and Trae on a higher tier for the future than the others. Obviously Trae. They aren't as open to trading them. 

Atlanta can look a lot different next year. I wouldn't count on Simmons to Atlanta. They tried and it didn't work. Philly doesn't want JC as bad as I was initially told. So any thoughts of him being a Hawk is really just a dream at this point. 

Joe Harris is a name that's been swirling around the Hawks as a possibility for Capela. 

As for Kevin or Bogi, I haven't heard anything that's come close to what Atlanta values them at. 

It seems like Gallinari could be moved for Dragic as well as Wright for Thad Young which just came out today from my guy

That's pretty much it. 

So we’re targeting Ayton (on a max deal), PJ Washington and Harris?? I’d rather keep Capela on a good deal, JC and Huerter/Bogi. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Question - what exactly are the Kings doing though?

The right thing, fully committing to one of Fox or Haliburton 

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Shaking things up. I would have rather have traded Fox than Halli though.

He didn't have the same trade value. 

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, DS5 said:

Supes mentioned Brooklyn was willing to overpay for Capela. I can see a few teams that’d be interested in Capela.

What exactly does Brooklyn have to offer in an overpay? They don't have any picks to trade unit 2032 🙃...Nick Claxton, Cam Thomas are their only youngins

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DS5 said:

So we’re targeting Ayton (on a max deal), PJ Washington and Harris?? I’d rather keep Capela on a good deal, JC and Huerter/Bogi. 

Ayton - Yes

Washington - Possibly as a discounted young player, ie a 2nd rounder or two 2nds. 

Harris - Not that I am aware of, Brooklyn has mentioned him to us. As Jay has said, Atlanta been looking for more two way guys on the perimeter and Harris doesn't fill that role. 

I just got two massive names and one is linked to the Hawks.

First name is Marcus Smart, I am told he really could be moved. I haven't heard him linked to the Hawks on a serious note though. I am hearing its gonna be really expensive in draft asset to get him limiting his market to a degree. He said watch for the Denver Nuggets to get him. 

The 2nd and he's linked to the Hawks is Spencer Dinwiddie. There is talks of him for Bogi that he just stated. 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What exactly does Brooklyn have to offer in an overpay? They don't have any picks to trade unit 2032 🙃...Nick Claxton, Cam Thomas are their only youngins

2028 unprotected 1st 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3