• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Just drivin, this some drivin funk (and shooting 🏀)

Push me I’ll go to Vegas now I don’t give a .. @hazer let’s roll where you at? 

@kg01 mini road trip shhh 🤫 take the wheel right quick.

We in trouble against the Bucks I ain’t gonna lie, then again we play to the level of the competition. We guuuud.

Eggsactly.  Being 'that team', the one that plays to the opponents' level, is good for us in this case.  Now if we play the Rocket so some other turd ... eh.

Haha, so stupid.

And how'm I gonna "take the wheel"?  I been double-fisted with wine coolers since this mornin'.

Let @JayBirdHawk drive.  She only had a couple Red Stripes ....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47wr2jq036rc10brkw5p

... eh, maybe not.  Medic?! 😅

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

My problem last night with Trae's play was the poor turnovers.   there were about 3 passes that were terribly ill advised.   Throwing directly into defenders.  We need to be more mindful of that going forward.

These are Trae's 5 TOs from last night.

https://www.nba.com/stats/events/?CFID=&CFPARAMS=&ContextMeasure=TOV&EndPeriod=0&EndRange=31800&GameID=0022100968&PlayerID=1629027&RangeType=0&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season&StartPeriod=0&StartRange=0&TeamID=1610612737&flag=1&sct=plot&section=game

The first he just lost the ball, #2 Stone hands Capella should have had that, #3 it wasn't a bad pass, but Capella doesn't have the same lift and it was a good defensive play. #4 and #5 were ill advised, those guys Bogi and Hunter don't get up high enpugh - the passes should have been to their chest and not that high.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Eggsactly.  Being 'that team', the one that plays to the opponents' level, is good for us in this case.  Now if we play the Rocket so some other turd ... eh.

Haha, so stupid.

And how'm I gonna "take the wheel"?  I been double-fisted with wine coolers since this mornin'.

Let @JayBirdHawk drive.  She only had a couple Red Stripes ....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47wr2jq036rc10brkw5p

... eh, maybe not.  Medic?! 😅

Naah.....Hawks got me guzzling The Stripe! :laugh1:

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

These are Trae's 5 TOs from last night.

https://www.nba.com/stats/events/?CFID=&CFPARAMS=&ContextMeasure=TOV&EndPeriod=0&EndRange=31800&GameID=0022100968&PlayerID=1629027&RangeType=0&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season&StartPeriod=0&StartRange=0&TeamID=1610612737&flag=1&sct=plot&section=game

The first he just lost the ball, #2 Stone hands Capella should have had that, #3 it wasn't a bad pass, but Capella doesn't have the same lift and it was a good defensive play. #4 and #5 were ill advised, those guys Bogi and Hunter don't get up high enpugh - the passes should have been to their chest and not that high.

I will agree about 1 and 2.. they aren't that bad.  He was just jammed up in #2.  But 3-5.... those were bad decisions.  Those little things that help to cause losses. 

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

"How you naked on the gram but in person you ain't showing nothing?"  Hmm??

This is the philosophical Question of the Day!!

Indeed. Wait.. wut, you still talkin to me?????? @kg01 hol me back brah, Diesel doesn’t want any of my knowledge from the NBA vault. Think it through. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Red Stripes ....

:sarcastic:that’s pimp. Those the ones they gave out at the clubs back in the day for free. I remember cuz my bum a$$ acquaintance was hittin on the red stripe girl the whole night. :laugh1:ahhhhh good ole days.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

"How you naked on the gram but in person you ain't showing nothing?"  Hmm??

This is the philosophical Question of the Day!!

@kg01 I imagine you to be as sarcastic as Cole with the Luka thumbs up 1:19, :sarcastic:

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Wait, am I holdin' you back or thumbs upping?  I'm all over the place.

Nah just the thumbs up thing reminded me of something you may think while reading some posts around here. :laugh1: That’s how I am..

• 2 weeks later...

Well I knew this day would come. I had what I used to call 2 1/2 guys (though the 1/2 guy whose information was always 2nd hand became the most reliable the last 2 years).  Due to job changes, I've lost 2 in the last 6 weeks. Still friends, still talk, way less in the know about Atlanta sports. I'm down to the 2nd hand guy only and that's more casual than the other 2 were. So I no longer have a guy (I've still got a 1/2 guy for whatever that's worth).

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 4

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Well I knew this day would come. I had what I used to call 2 1/2 guys (though the 1/2 guy whose information was always 2nd hand became the most reliable the last 2 years).  Due to job changes, I've lost 2 in the last 6 weeks. Still friends, still talk, way less in the know about Atlanta sports. I'm down to the 2nd hand guy only and that's more casual than the other 2 were. So I no longer have a guy (I've still got a 1/2 guy for whatever that's worth).

That sucks for the Squawk.

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lower or upper half? :indifferent:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Back half so I'm not even sure its worth a look.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Supes, I remember you mentioning a trade for AD this summer... Now I see he might be available.. 

Who are you offering?

JC and what else you think could get it done?

If he could stay healthy it would be a no brainer for us....

But if he could stay healthy, he wouldnt be available.............

Edited by terrell

31 minutes ago, terrell said:

Supes, I remember you mentioning a trade for AD this summer... Now I see he might be available.. 

Who are you offering?

JC and what else you think could get it done?

If he could stay healthy it would be a no brainer for us....

But if he could stay healthy, he wouldnt be available.............

🛑 nope 👎 

image.gif.d2596c5745f01e7a71488aeb1f6cb5b5.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🛑 nope 👎 

image.gif.d2596c5745f01e7a71488aeb1f6cb5b5.gif

Depends on what it would take...But something like JC, Hunter and picks? I'd take that risk all day..Hunter is still risky going forward too...And JC can be replaced with JJ..