• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, first of all, I agree wholeheartedly that great meat doesn't need any sauce.

But aren't hot dogs basically made off hog lips and butt cracks?  What's 'gourmet' about that?

ETA: And clearly we need a food thread.  I need somebody to answer my existential food question.  Other than marshmallows, is there any food that tastes better burnt? 🤔

There are basically no gourmet pork hot dogs, but there are really good beef franks in select places. 

53 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, first of all, I agree wholeheartedly that great meat doesn't need any sauce.

But aren't hot dogs basically made off hog lips and butt cracks?  What's 'gourmet' about that?

ETA: And clearly we need a food thread.  I need somebody to answer my existential food question.  Other than marshmallows, is there any food that tastes better burnt? 🤔

Burnt ends ??

🤣

Edited by HawksNWaffles
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HawksNWaffles said:

Burnt ends ??

🤣

The existential question .... has it been ... answered?

200.webp?cid=ecf05e4798ik3p2nqo51i53blcq

27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Spud’s wieners? Just throwin out ideas. :indifferent: Or orrr.. Get a taste 👅 of Spud. :cheer:

Lemme try that one on for size.

"Oh yeah, I've been on spud's wieners all day."

Yeah, it works.  Sign us up. 🤠

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

ETA: And clearly we need a food thread.  I need somebody to answer my existential food question.  Other than marshmallows, is there any food that tastes better burnt? 

Perhaps you’ll get a better reception here than other places with food choices. Particularly when it comes to ice cream … 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Anyone tries to tell me what I can or can't put on my food they can eat a big bag of dicks.

I mean, we are talking about hot dogs, soooo....

18 hours ago, Sothron said:

She reached her hand under the table and pinched the ever loving Jesus out of my leg. "Don't ever do that again. I love you but don't be an ass."

I don't know what's crazier...

Going out with her parents on your first date, or gtting her to say I love you on your first date. 

GLad it worked out for you, Soth.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

or gtting her to say I love you on your first date. 

Good god I missed this! On the first night???? What did you do to that girl? I mean I thought I was kinda fast 💨… :indifferent: you’re only 2,973 days ahead of me. It takes time for people to love me… 

image.gif.ca0f9c949ae48767a474398b61900abd.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I don't know what's crazier...

Going out with her parents on your first date, or gtting her to say I love you on your first date. 

GLad it worked out for you, Soth.

C'mon, if your daughter met sothron online there's no way you're lettin' her go out with that monster alone for the 1st date.

😁

soth lookin' at me rn ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47egb394w1ur7dzyqqx1

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Whoa ok let me explain. That was not our first date. We had been online dating for months and my going up to see her for turkey day and spend that weekend with her and her family was the big "this is now serious" trip. We met at a Wheel of Time fansite earlier that year and throughout the year we became friends then developed feelings for each other and by October we were both saying I love you to each other. 

That is why the Thanksgiving trip was so important because her parents and family really wanted to meet me. And they did. And outside the bizarre hot dog situation the trip was amazing. Mrs. Sothron moved down to Georgia the following February and by that December we got married.

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e4751k6jcgozvsbn2xcv

Now let's gather 'round while @Spud2nique tells us his story of swash-bucklin' romance on his way to mrs. spud ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47aezglv0sa70rp1zfnz

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, RandomFan said:

I think this might be the first thing we've ever agreed on. Anyone tries to tell me what I can or can't put on my food they can eat a big bag of dicks.

Had to walk out of a hotdog place in Chicago a few years ago. Tried to order one without onions, because I can't eat em, and the owner said no, they come how they come and looked at me like I just kicked his dog. OK, you don't want my money then you don't get my money. 

bag of dicks you can have ketchup on, but not a hot dog.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, LucastheThird said:

I legit just had to look it up because I didn't get it either. 

Apparently all the toppings together emulate ketchup and it isn't needed. 

A Chicago dog has a slice of tomato on it, that's as close to ketchup as anyone should ever get when it comes to hot dogs.

• Like 1