• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, RandomFan said:

I'm sitting here right now munching on my two hotdogs with only ketchup and mustard, thank you very much; the bag of dicks are all yours. 

It amazes me how many 6 year olds manage to post here.  😛

Question for the board...when you eat your hot dogs with ketchup on them do you first have your mommies cut them into bite sized pieces?

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Is it time now to discuss pineapple on pizza?  🙂

You know how when you're meeting with a psychiatrist and they start scribbling notes when you say something that makes you sound like a psychopath.

But then they tell you 'don't worry it's no big deal' or something like that but you just know they're signaling the folks from the funny farm to come get you?

Well ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e472fdveej047yvct4jol

... oh don't worry, LTF, it's no big deal.

• Haha 3

It amazes me when a person(s) thinks they have the right to dictate how others enjoy their own darn food. That takes a special kind of selfish, entitled, coddled person that only the safety of the internet allows. 

Try it in person and ya just might be eating your hotdogs in a blender for a while. 

Keep fighting the good fight Sothron! Don't give these delusional Chicago snobs an inch, even if one of them is your better half 😆 

The only good thing to come out of Chicago is deep dish 🍕 

Edited by RandomFan
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

It amazes me when a person(s) thinks they have the right to dictate how others enjoy their own darn food. That takes a special kind of selfish, entitled, coddled person that only the safety of the internet allows. 

Try it in person and ya just might be eating your hotdogs in a blender for a while. 

Keep fighting the good fight Sothron! Don't give these delusional Chicago snobs an inch, even if one of them is your better half 😆 

if you're putting ketchup on a hot dog you might as well just put it in a blender and consume it that, will probably taste the same. 🤢

• Haha 1

Nom nom nom

image.thumb.png.7b7f9ef4aef6606c62ddc31dd49444bf.png

https://www.thrillist.com/amphtml/eat/nation/ketchup-on-hot-dogs-best-toppings

Sums up how I feel about it.

Look, if you want to smother your BBQ in sauce, go for it. It's your prerogative. Just like it's your prerogative if you want to load your hot dog up with mustard, relish, or any other condiments that mask the actual taste of the hot dog.

Me, I'll be enjoying my ketchup-kissed dog with a side of slings and arrows, as I always have. Just like you, I'll be judging your choices. But unlike you, I'll do it quietly. Because I'm an adult. Because I have manners. And because nobody should feel free to tell anybody what they should and shouldn't eat.

But let me ask you this: Do you even like hot dogs?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, shakes said:

It amazes me how many 6 year olds manage to post here.  😛

Question for the board...when you eat your hot dogs with ketchup on them do you first have your mommies cut them into bite sized pieces?

Try eating a hotdogs with mayo, ketchup and mustard :laugh1:

59 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Is it time now to discuss pineapple on pizza?  🙂

That's not pizza!!! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Nom nom nom

image.thumb.png.7b7f9ef4aef6606c62ddc31dd49444bf.png

https://www.thrillist.com/amphtml/eat/nation/ketchup-on-hot-dogs-best-toppings

Sums up how I feel about it.

Look, if you want to smother your BBQ in sauce, go for it. It's your prerogative. Just like it's your prerogative if you want to load your hot dog up with mustard, relish, or any other condiments that mask the actual taste of the hot dog.

Me, I'll be enjoying my ketchup-kissed dog with a side of slings and arrows, as I always have. Just like you, I'll be judging your choices. But unlike you, I'll do it quietly. Because I'm an adult. Because I have manners. And because nobody should feel free to tell anybody what they should and shouldn't eat.

But let me ask you this: Do you even like hot dogs?

lol, love the irony of someone putting ketchup on his hot dog asking people who put mustard and relish on a hot dog if they can even taste the hot dog.

Nothing muddles the taste of a hot dog more than ketchup.    Everything on a Chicago dog accentuates the hot dog.

• Haha 1