• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

15 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Most hoopers stand up for Cam because they know what he can do. There's a reason his draft class voted him as most likely to have the best career

You see stuff like this all the time

Year 3 is when wings usually break through. Usually year 4 or 5 for bigs 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

If you consider yourself a media professional, you need to do your homework not just rehash old opinions based on out-dated intel about what an organization is.

Noobs as my nephew says. I think Christian Wood also said that regarding Sir Charles basically not knowing who he was. Ya I agree, you are in the biz, stay up to date, maybe not as far as daily transactions or even watch all our games but recognize we aren’t that team from 2017..2018..2019…2020.. lazy journalism. Not everyone can be lw3 tho and be as free as this morning’s bagel 🥯 (which btw muaaahhh 😘 hats off to the chef/cook). 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RandomFan said:

I love that this started with Solo trolling LP too

Is it me or does Solo have a soft spot for Cam. He is always pushing Cam's name whenever he can. Like a big brother or guardian angel

• Like 2

On 7/9/2021 at 10:01 AM, RedDawg#8 said:

Sometime around the beginning of the playoffs, Bomani Jones thought he needed to remind everyone that he hates the Hawks and loathes Hawks fans. That he expected Knicks fans to take over State Farm because Atlanta fans suck. And that even though he is from Atlanta, he swore off the Hawks after they traded away Dominique, has never looked backed, and there is nothing anyone could say to make him look back because of that decision.

His reason for hating the Hawks franchise was because of a decision that was made 3 owners ago. 6 GMs ago, 10 head coaches, and at least 4 full rebuilds of the roster since then.

It is not only lazy, it's extremely biased. And this ignorance is contagious amongst media.

"Hey Bomani, you're from Atlanta, tell us whats up with the city and the team from your point of view" 

Bomani -"They're never going to win, their organization is a joke. Nobody really likes the Hawks down there anyways"

"Wow, Atlanta is a really bad fanbase, I should repeat this over and over so other people know"

This effects us getting national games,  which affects our ability to market players and the team , which affects jersey sales and other revenue, and not mention, players and their agents listen to this crap and believe it too, which makes attracting relevant free agents difficult.

So glad we were able to annihilate  these narratives and all the negativity surrounding us.

Bomani is an arrogant A-hole. ESPN keeps trying to give him new shows despite sagging ratings. 

6 hours ago, RandomFan said:

😆

When did LP say Trae is not a good player after he was fired? Why do Hawks fans feel like it's okay to tell blatant lies about LP? I saw LP on NBA TV covering the Hawks numerous times, he was completely professional and highly complimentary of the team. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, bleachkit said:

When did LP say Trae is not a good player after he was fired? Why do Hawks fans feel like it's okay to tell blatant lies about LP? I saw LP on NBA TV covering the Hawks numerous times, he was completely professional and highly complimentary of the team. 

I don't think LP has ever said Trae is not a good player before or after he was fired. 

However, thru several reports/snipets, it just seems he never went to bat for Trae, so it leaves the proverbial sour taste in your mouth. 

• it seems as if he inferred to other coaches that Trae was undeserving of an Allstar bid per this Steve Holman clip 
  • he was 'ok' with Trae being left off the 44 select Team USA members back in February 2020
  • He talked about his 'foul baiting' with other coaches 

So you know that saying: 3 strikes.........

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't think LP has ever said Trae is not a good player before or after he was fired. 

However, thru several reports/snipets, it just seems he never went to bat for Trae, so it leaves the proverbial sour taste in your mouth. 

• it seems as if he inferred to other coaches that Trae was undeserving of an Allstar bid per this Steve Holman clip 
  • he was 'ok' with Trae being left off the 44 select Team USA members back in February 2020
  • He talked about his 'foul baiting' with other coaches 

So you know that saying: 3 strikes.........

He didn't kiss the butt of his star player, a mortal sin in today's NBA, where old school tough coaching is not allowed. We weren't winning, and he got fired. But to act like LP dogged Trae out, and said he was a "bad player" is not true. Also, why is it completely overlooked that LP talked extensively about the Hawks and Trae after he was fired on NBA TV and was highly complimentary. Does that not count? I guess public remarks don't count. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

He didn't kiss the butt of his star player, a mortal sin in today's NBA, where old school tough coaching is not allowed. We weren't winning, and he got fired. But to act like LP dogged Trae out, and said he was a "bad player" is not true. Also, why is it completely overlooked that LP talked extensively about the Hawks and Trae after he was fired on NBA TV and was highly complimentary. Does that not count? I guess public remarks don't count. 

Nowhere did I say 'bad player'

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

I know but that was the tweet that Solo responded to alleged. And I have noticed among Hawks fans there has been a tendency to mischaracterize or when outright lie about LP. 

Then take it up with those that do.

• Like 2

Did Solo dispute that fans account of what he claimed LP said? No, no he did not. In fact, Solo's response would seem to support it. I would think he knows more than most how LP really felt and what he really said off camera.

Strange hill for you to die on, defending a bad coach. 

Edited by RandomFan