• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
Just now, aali34 said:

This feels like the worst timeline that could have happened following a historic playoff run.

Historic turnaround honestly, from ECF to lottery team in 40 games.  Worst part is my Cam jersey is the black statement one, my favorite Hawks jersey, paid full price for that one too smh

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Looks like I will be living in this thread. To the f***ing Knicks of all teams for a protected 1st

Travis is going down sad.

Travis Schlenk is the anti Danny Ferry

Nope. He's the GOAT remember? Travis has ruined this franchise with all of the draft capital he's had.. Wow..

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I am literally leading a team meeting shaking I am so pissed.

Maybe their is something we dont know about Cam.. Bad work ethic? Has to be something.. This trade is garbage...

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Cam wanted out. He wanted a role that we weren't going to give him. He wanted an extension we weren't going to give him. Once they paid Kevin that meant Cam was out the door. The only question would be what would the Hawks get back for him. 

This makes the Luka trade much worse now. I love Trae but having Trae AND Cam really sold me on that trade. Now in retrospect if Cam develops he'll be a conference rival in NY and the Hawks will NEVER stop hearing how they gave up on him for so little. 

Right?!  On top of it all, dealing him to an in conference rival and NY of all places...  Yuck man.  It just doesn't make sense to me.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

LP/Nate would not agree to it.....mmmmmmmm. WTH - at least give him some direction to help him get there.  This does not sit right with me when I also consider that JC has gone to them both about the offense and have gone unheard............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Letting him walk for NOTHING is not an option in my book.

I don't disagree, but ANY day of the week you should be able to get a ridiculously protected FRP from anyone for a name that's all over everyone's stock watch.  The value in this pick is like a $.99 Whopper coupon on your $10 raffle ticket that didn't win.  Unless Knox is the real prize and/or this is a precursor to something bigger...

I'm saying if it comes down to this crap of a deal or just rolling the dice into the off season, I'd just as soon roll the dice and risk no return.  Which again, we should be able to get SOMETHING.... This in a vacuum seems like that "something" type return. Le sigh.....

• Premium Member

The reality is that Cam has huge potential, but hasn't had positive on court impact to the level of Kevin, Dre, John, or OO. I wish it wasn't the case and still think he's gonna be a star.

It's gonna be an interesting season.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Cam was about to be an average asset = paid his worth.  I'll be the first to admit I've always loved the idea of Cam way more than what we've seen on the court (garbage).  TS has clearly seen all they need to see to know we weren't going to extend him and this is the value we got back.

Honest question to everyone furious right now -- did you guys all expect Ressler to dig deep into his pockets to pay luxury for Cam and Hunter extensions?  I just don't see how our cap situation would ever work if we kept Cam all the way up to RFA -- not unless we shipped Hunter and Bogi out for trash wings

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, aali34 said:

The reality is that Cam has huge potential, but hasn't had positive on court impact to the level of Kevin, Dre, John, or OO. I wish it wasn't the case and still think he's gonna be a star.

It's gonna be an interesting season.

Or frankly, even compared to Lou, Gallo, or TLC.