CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

So just keep him then. He can still help us win games. If Hunter goes down, we're stuck playing TLC like a starter.

When has Cam helped us win games? He has the worst advanced stats of any player on the team including washed up Lou. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

LP/Nate would not agree to it.....mmmmmmmm. WTH - at least give him some direction to help him get there.  This does not sit right with me when I also consider that JC has gone to them both about the offense and have gone unheard............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Letting him walk for NOTHING is not an option in my book.

That is what this trade essentially is,

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

LP/Nate would not agree to it.....mmmmmmmm. WTH - at least give him some direction to help him get there.  This does not sit right with me when I also consider that JC has gone to them both about the offense and have gone unheard............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Letting him walk for NOTHING is not an option in my book.

This is pretty darn close to nothing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

We can't keep him.  We cannot afford him clearly. Look at our cap situation referenced below.  Unless you think Ressler is willing to go into the luxury tax to pay a guy who very well might be a talented bust.

If we can't keep Cam, I'd rather let him walk for nothing than the garbage package we got for the Knicks. That pick isn't going to help us soon with the way McMillan plays rookies. Cam might not be the player we all hoped he'd be, but this trade was garbage. If there isn't another deal done, we just got weaker for nothing.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Sothron said:

He didn't have a ballhandler with him in Atlanta or Oklahoma. I think since we're 100% invested into Trae as our franchise player we owe to at least TRY to use him off the ball to see what he can do. Most importantly it diversifies our offense and gives defenses more to worry about than harassing Trae down the court or trapping at half court.

We already tried Trae Ball with a BETTER Trae back with Pete Maravich in the early 70s.   Didn't work then, will not work now.  Pete Maravich LITE needs to stop.  The original couldn't win by himself and he had BETTER talent around him than Trae.

NBA.gifSTORY — October 17, 1970: In his NBA debut with the...

I present the most creative player in NBA history. - GIF on Imgur

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Minny isn't trading KAT. The only big fish available are Simmons and Sabonis. 

I'm really not understanding why Indiana would trade Sabonis who is young and on a super value contract. Unless you overpay like hell for him I doubt he's really avialable. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

When has Cam helped us win games? He has the worst advanced stats of any player on the team including washed up Lou. 

Cam hasn't been good this season, but I'd still rather have him on the court than TLC who will always be limited. I don't care how much more effort TLC plays with, we're not succesful with him eihter. I'm not saying Csm is untouchable, but if a better deal than this wasn't available, then don't do it.

• Like 2