• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

2 hours ago, aali34 said:

This tells me nobody aside from Trae is safe.

I'm gonna demand accountability from everyone on this team.

Coaches/Players/GM

Sad day

Thank God...We need a makeover...Still a horrible trade though.. smdh

2 hours ago, High5 said:

Ultimately I don’t know if this is a bad trade, as Cam may never be a good player and this may be the first step towards a bigger move, but it certainly feels bad. Especially with it being the Knicks. Part of the excitement with this team was Cam’s potential so to give up on that for a mediocre return hurts.

True.. 

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

If it helps we have never traded a player away that went on to be a star.  Cam could be the first, but history is on our side.  

History doesn't really have jack to do with anything, but yea. Hopefully that's the case otherwise this will be a massive bungle. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Look at these On/Off stats for Cam. He has single-handedly been losing us games. He drops the team's eFG% by 7 and increases the opponents by 2!!!

Of course you have to consider who he is sharing the court with as he has mostly came off the bench, but he has been ghastly on both ends, especially from a team perspective. A black hole on O and a turnstile on D.

image.png

4 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Cam was about to be an average asset = paid his worth.  I'll be the first to admit I've always loved the idea of Cam way more than what we've seen on the court (garbage).  TS has clearly seen all they need to see to know we weren't going to extend him and this is the value we got back.

Honest question to everyone furious right now -- did you guys all expect Ressler to dig deep into his pockets to pay luxury for Cam and Hunter extensions?  I just don't see how our cap situation would ever work if we kept Cam all the way up to RFA -- not unless we shipped Hunter and Bogi out for trash wings

Just let Cam walk if he'll cost too much. This trade is just awful. We didn't get someone who can help us now, and that pick isn't gonna be useful unless you trade it. If another trade comes then maybe this move will make sense in that context, but until then it's a garbage move that sets us back.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Cam wasnt really an impactful player for us..But Kevin fkn Knox and a fake 1st? Come on....

Cam haters like Jeff will post a thousand times on some bullshit but avoid the fact that this was a garbage ass trash ass trade

This feels like when the Arizona Cardinals traded a 2nd round and a washed up RB for Nuk Hopkins. 

Travis got raped. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Cam haters like Jeff will post a thousand times on some bullshit but avoid the fact that this was a garbage ass trash ass trade

Jeff isn't a Cam hater. 

This trade does suck on the surface, but only time will tell.  I'm just about leave the message board because all this is raising my blood pressure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SalvorMallow said:

Look at these On/Off stats for Cam. He has single-handedly been losing us games. He drops the team's eFG% by 7 and increases the opponents by 2!!!

Of course you have to consider who he is sharing the court with as he has mostly came off the bench, but he has been ghastly on both ends, especially from a team perspective. A black hole on O and a turnstile on D.

image.png

Why the stats don’t matter is beyond me.  12 points, 2 rebounds, and 1 assist is what people are losing their shit over.  
He hasn’t been that good.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Just let Cam walk if he'll cost too much. This trade is just awful. We didn't get someone who can help us now, and that pick isn't gonna be useful unless you trade it. If another trade comes then maybe this move will make sense in that context, but until then it's a garbage move that sets us back.

How does this make any sense?  We're getting an asset for him.  He's literally been a net negative on the court and you want to keep him for nothing?  Huh?  What am I missing?

• Like 1