• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

Literally just speak your mind and share your opinion on the trade and don't @ him or quote him is all Sothron suggested.  You can address him as long as you aren't trolling like we saw earlier but I think the suggestion is sensible here just as a matter of common courtesy towards a fellow squawker.

Nobody has said this is Supessquawk and nobody is trying to stop you from giving your opinion on Cam or the trade.

"Don't quote him but he can quote you" in a discussion forum is definitely a tough pill to swallow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

Supes has received appropriate responses when he has jumped the rails in the past and he has apologized and wheeled it back in.  If you missed it, we had a new poster go after him immediately as the trade broke.

I'm not sure what you think him putting you on the "list" is supposed to mean but I'm pretty sure it is a statement that you and he value the players differently rather than him sitting around with a sniper rifle.

You are free to speak your mind.  Sothron basically said you know he is raw right now so speak your opinion but don't try to troll him to provoke a fight.  

Not seeing the big deal here.

Personally calling people assclowns or their opinion is BS seems a little overboard.  Yes I know what Supes is all about and I appreciate what he brings to the site.  I just thought it was odd that we are going out of our way to accommodate one person. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, txsting said:

LOL!  He straight told me to f*** off when I suggested after 4 months that his Randy Moss post was not aging well. 🙂  

Let's get back on the topic and stop discussing our posters on here.  If you guys think he is breaking the rules, please report the post or PM a moderator.  Otherwise, let's get back on track.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, SalvorMallow said:

"Don't quote him but he can quote you" in a discussion forum is definitely a tough pill to swallow.

You'll note that I didn't suggest that or excuse name calling.  If you see a coworker upset over something, though, you might think twice before you engage with them if they lash out.  Nobody is barred from talking to anyone but Sothron's suggestion seems like one coming from a good place to me.

Put it another way, my take is that Supes is upset right now and so this is not the best time to engage him in a productive discussion on this topic.  For that reason, Sothron's suggestion just to share your own $.02 doesn't strike me as a bad one.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I think this move is helping to address the concern Gallo raised. Cam is the prototypical "When I get the ball I get mine" player, which could definitely disrupt the hierarchy.

LOL

Oh really Gallo?

OK Nate . . . that was the first player shot at you.   Better put on that vest, because some more may be coming.

TO ME . . . No clear hierarchy = Nate has not defined Trae as being the leader of the team, or Trae hasn't fully embraced his leadership role.  That's a role that John Collins WANTS to be in, but he also doesn't want to share power with Trae.

Damn . . Collins might be on the chopping block next.  Let's just hope he gets something back significant.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Then again, this may be Gallo knowing that Schlenk has him in his sights.  So he can talk a little free before he gets the boot.

Travis is going to be like . . . YOU'RE NEXT!!

Goldberg GIFs | Tenor

You could definitely tell he feels that way. Did you see how hard he was playing against Miami? I even saw him drive coast to coast on one play (right into traffic...thankfully he got a bail-out foul call).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Then again, this may be Gallo knowing that Schlenk has him in his sights.  So he can talk a little free before he gets the boot.

Travis is going to be like . . . YOU'RE NEXT!!

Goldberg GIFs | Tenor

I think what we get back for Gallo will give us a good indication on whether we are punting the season or not. If it's another Kevin Knox deal we are punting.

• Like 1