• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Then good riddance.  I understand him wanting a bigger role, but what has he accomplished in the NBA not to give all out effort? 

To me, this was obvious. You don't have such a substantial drop-off in defense at his age by happenstance. He still has all of the physical tools. On offense, he generally looked like he was playing street ball out there.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

This comment is what I'm referring to. Might want to reread it.  

You know JC was not standing for that shit after he sacrificed and balled out of his mind with so few touches last year.  I remember at the start of this season we featured Reddish a lot and he was laying turds.  I thought maybe we were trying to see what we had in him to make a decision, but I didn't consider it was him and his camp demanding to be featured more.  The first 10 games of the season my buddies and I would joke "no way he's passing, let's see if this goes in" every time he got a touch

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, thecampster said:

Reddish is a good player but was a constant push for coaches having to challenge him, motivate him.  His work he did at the end of last year trailed off once the season started this year. Specifically, the Hawks wanted to keep him and help him mature but not at the cost of paying him what he'd command.  The Reddish camp was adamant at exploring his trade value and Reddish was calling for opportunities to showcase his abilities (to perhaps increase his value). This led to some sloppy inefficient play and rubbed some teammates the wrong way (behind closed doors talk).

Just pointing out Camp scooped The Athletic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

I'm not calling Cam a cancer, but he had a different agenda than the team and 1 player going his own way can ruin chemistry.  I'm not sure Knox is staying here (he might be backfill at PF for another trade involving Gallo 😉) but he might just be filler on another trade. Just passing through.....

I just wanna know wholl spend more time as a hawk, him or Melo. 😉

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

It makes his selfish play, at times, make more sense.  It seemed out of place but I excused it because I thought thats what they wanted for his development. 

We all wanted him to be more aggressive, but at times it did come off as selfish because he’d do stuff that looked awful. Being aggressive isn’t just dribbling the ball and shooting it more. He struggled with understanding when to be aggressive within the flow of the game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Cam haters like Jeff will post a thousand times on some bullshit but avoid the fact that this was a garbage ass trash ass trade

This feels like when the Arizona Cardinals traded a 2nd round and a washed up RB for Nuk Hopkins. 

Travis got raped. 

Nuk is my nephew.. lol

• Haha 1