• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Normal I’d agree with you but look at what that frail lil pip squeak scurry did with that 11 year old body. Just saying this ain’t your uncle’s Oakley and Willis days, you can be a skilled 🐀 and make it.

I'm thinking the positional difference will impact him more than the frail guards.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

So Inside the NBA doesn’t mention the trade? Wtf :angry2: ohhhkay.

Fk em.  They'd just pan it for the Hawks anyway.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aali34 said:

That's true. But Clint can't really cover ground or protect Trae on D the way OO can. It's a sticky situation to be in.

OO gives up size and rebounding but improves our transition and perimeter defense. Travis has his hands full on the best /way to handle this roster construction.

Play Sharife . . Play Jalen.  Stagger their minutes so that they're playing with starters

Bench unit

• Sharife
  • Wright
  • Huerter
  • Jalen
  • Okongwu

DO NOT play this group together.  I repeat.  DO NOT play this group together.   Mix their minutes with the starters.

GALLO is used for spot minutes/offensive need

TLC is OUT of the rotation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aali34 said:

That's true. But Clint can't really cover ground or protect Trae on D the way OO can. It's a sticky situation to be in.

OO gives up size and rebounding but improves our transition and perimeter defense. Travis has his hands full on the best way to handle this roster construction.

This...

1 hour ago, cam1218 said:

We all wanted him to be more aggressive, but at times it did come off as selfish because he’d do stuff that looked awful. Being aggressive isn’t just dribbling the ball and shooting it more. He struggled with understanding when to be aggressive within the flow of the game.

I thought he just had the green light.. lol.. Just damn.....

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

Screw it.  There are a few offers on the table for JC and the JC is available after Friday talk is valid.....but....there are a number of possible moves out there right now and this can go a few ways. 

As I stated 2 weeks ago, Bogie has been inquired about by a few teams and its possible he could be moved as well as part of a big deal with filler or possibly JC.....

okay Camp...exhale, breathe....go on.

The Philly thing is very hot and the move on Cam was about gathering assets that would be used in that or another deal. But know that pick and or both could/should be moved in a subsequent deal (nothing imminent tonight).  There is a multi-team deal that is possible but other teams aren't as hot to get something done as we are.

The rooks are not safe in this talk.  Teams want one thrown in....interestingly Coops name comes up more than JJ's.

There is very little interest around the league in Dieng or Wright except as salary filler but both have been discussed. The league seems to be in some state of belief that we're in a fire sale.

The phone can't stop ringing about Kevon. He's as hot a commodity as anyone. He's as close to safe as Trae/Capela but can be had if wow'd.  The league loves Huerter.

I said JC he was the elephant in the romm when it comes to trade a while ago....Hmmm...

32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm thinking the positional difference will impact him more than the frail guards.

PTI loved it for the KNicks.. 

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

PTI loved it for the Knicks of course..........................

• Premium Member

By the way I knew no one was safe as soon as they released merchandise this season and the only jersey available was Trae Young.  You had to "build your own" for any other player lol Schlenk told the marketing team no one is safe don't print out a bunch of Cam and Bogi jerseys

• Haha 2