• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Not really on social media but that's kind of disappointing.  I stanned for Reddish pretty hard for two straight years and I know he has an extremely devoted fan base here in Atlanta.  Add it to the pile of circumstantial evidence he just isn't that mature

Give him time...they'll probably be a thank you to the fans.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

This is Knox's 4th season and he hasn't even shot 40% in a season. 

I guess the goal was to get the mid first rounder, but Cam was taken so high. This is a lose lose for Travis.

Either Cam makes him pay or Travis drafted poorly. Either way, Travis failed.

Horrible GM.

Yeah we traded Cam for the 1st rdr.. We traded Solo for Knox..... 

11 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

Kevin Knox is a scrub.

Almost nothing Schlenk has done has worked.

It's crazy how you are the voice of reason on this. A lot of these Hawks fans tell themselves all of this negative about Cam to make themselves feel better about an awful trade. We did this when we drafted Marvin and Shelden. We did this when we traded initially traded Nique. This is what fans do till reality hits. 

I don't and never have bashed players who basically get hit pieces wrote on them as soon as they leave regardless of willingly or unwillingly. Atlanta been had this man on the trade block for over a year but he's the one with the hit piece written about him from someone who really never cared for him or anyone on the Hawks outside of JC and Baze in the first place. 

"Hawk fans" are disappointing me in this thread at this time. I could put you on the trade block, basically upheave your life constantly not knowing where you will be and come out as the good guy. Delusions of a fanbase you ask me. At least for Cam, his little brother plays in Albany, NY so he's gonna have fam close by. 

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Cam was the 10th pick from a stacked draft and we just traded him for a future pick in the 20s. 

A useful player and/or better pick is what i was expecting.

I was a big Cam supporter but take his potential and flashes out of the picture and you see a player who was unfortunately a net negative. The reason the return was low was because he's close to hitting restricted free agency.

JJJ might fetch a higher return if we traded him right now, and he's barely played.

• Like 1