• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hunter is becoming Marv

Spud2nique

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

No I get that but unfortunately it’s not just Tatum. He seems to struggle against many of his counterparts. I hope I’m wrong, he does show glimpses but it’s like Forest Gump said, “you never know what you gon’ get. (Not chocolate 🍫 in this but his overall performance on both ends.

He does have a pretty shot I just hope Korver helps him release the ball 🏀 quicker, his release is super slow because he’s so mechanical.

This post is hilarious and quite awful 

Hunter held Tatum to 33% shooting. Even the bucket he allowed early was due to a bump with Smart which was Dre fault. 

Edited by NBASupes

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

This post is hilarious and quite awful 

Thus, excellent! Seriously you’ve been wrong so much lately when you think someone’s opinion is awful they might be onto something. Check yourself right there at the door 🚪 Supes.

• Premium Member

In BOS losses, Tatum averaged 28% from the arc.

He hit 3 of 7 Saturday for 43%.

Had he went 2 of 7, that would have been 28%.

When he's ineffective out there, the evidence suggests it has consequential ripple effects.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Premium Member

Hunter had a horrible shooting night. He also was playing the first game with a dislocated finger on his shooting hand.  That's going to affect him.

One bad guy does not wipe out how good he's been playing this season before it.

And for the record so far in their careers Marvin, a bust as he was, was still a better player than Hunter.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Hunter had a horrible shooting night. He also was playing the first game with a dislocated finger on his shooting hand.  That's going to affect him.

One bad guy does not wipe out how good he's been playing this season before it.

And for the record so far in their careers Marvin, a bust as he was, was still a better player than Hunter.

Hunter playing 32 minutes with as bad as he was last night tells you that we are still thin at his position defensively even with Bey.  Hunter is playing good D this year.  We need him on the court but when he and JJ aren't shooting well we're sunk.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Hunter playing 32 minutes with as bad as he was last night tells you that we are still thin at his position defensively even with Bey.  Hunter is playing good D this year.  We need him on the court but when he and JJ aren't shooting well we're sunk.  

I agree with this assessment.

we knew a Hunter dud was coming.. now we have to wait and see if we get duds the rest of the way until February… sigh

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...