• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official PLAY-IN Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, hawkman said:

It's getting hard to defend Hunter. He needs to show something.

Just now, Carmine said:

Hunter just terrible

It's gotten so bad that I think he might play himself out of the league if he continues like this. He look like Josh Childress if Childress played with the flu

• Sad 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If I'm the Pelicans, of course I'm activating Zion tonight.

Bring him off the bench and let him play 15 - 20 minutes, to see how he can affect the game.  

If it's a negative, keep him on the bench.  If it's a positive, that's great for the Pels.

Reminds me of one of kg02's teams.  They were unexpectedly good so a couple former players, who'd quit on the team, tried to come back in time for the playoffs.

They got copious amounts of side eye 'cause thats some bowl sh*t.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Hunter not doing shit with these touches tonight , more of them is def what he needs

Trae Bogi Huerter might be the better option.. Dre is just in the way.. smh

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Reminds me of one of kg02's teams.  They were unexpectedly good so a couple former players, who'd quit on the team, tried to come back in time for the playoffs.

They got copious amounts of side eye 'cause thats some bowl sh*t.

Sideeye GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Hunter co leads the Hawks in +/- but yet somehow he is the problem tonight.  There is another end of the court Hawk fans lol!

+- is the worst stat there is....

Trae +9, playing a nice floor game with the pacing.  Clint dominating as he should.  Nobody stopping Gallo, Kevin, and Bogi from getting even better looks in the second half to continue 50% shooting from three.

I would’ve thought Oubre would get more than 4 minutes as their best guard slasher against Kevin.  Whatever let em keep jacking up bad threes.

I can’t see how y’all watch ESPN NBA coverage I had to turn the channel as soon as Mike Greenberg started speaking.

Edited by benhillboy