• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bogi has knee surgery to miss approximately three months.

marco102

• marco102 changed the title to Bogi has knee surgery to miss approximately three months.
16 minutes ago, marco102 said:
I think this surgery is well past due.

Agreed but I feel like this whole thread is telling me you don't read my posts without telling me you don't read my posts.

It's ok, marqo.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47bks9p28avlcvsu8lsq

I'm kidding.

On topic, I really hate that injuries hit this dude so hard.  Despite heavy protestations to the contrary, at his best, he really is the kind of player we need.  And isn't overly costly either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Any truth to this?

Serbian national team doctor said Bogdan had a knee surgery two weeks ago, will have to pause at least three months and will likely miss Eurobasket.

18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Agreed but I feel like this whole thread is telling me you don't read my posts without telling me you don't read my posts.

It's ok, marqo.

I'm kidding.

On topic, I really hate that injuries hit this dude so hard.  Despite heavy protestations to the contrary, at his best, he really is the kind of player we need.  And isn't overly costly either.

Speaking about not reading posts :rtfm:....:hmm:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

It's ok, marqo.

I'm kidding.

Did you post already? My bad. I searched topics, but didn't see it so started the thread.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm sorry. I didn't see it..lol

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

.... see what had happn'd was ....

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Did you post already? My bad. I searched topics, but didn't see it so started the thread.

I'm sorry. I didn't see it..lol

Happens to the best of us, apparently.  ☺️

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Sothron said:

He should be ready in time for the regular season. 

He’s gonna have a huge year, I think the best of his career. Perhaps a blessing in disguise for us. He’s a smart capable player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s gonna have a huge year, I think the best of his career. Perhaps a blessing in disguise for us. He’s a smart capable player.

Let's hope. My question is why so late after the Hawks got eliminated. He must have done something recently while working out.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Let's hope. My question is why so late after the Hawks got eliminated. He must have done something recently while working out.

Yup usually they have it for the very next day or at least within a week or so. Maybe a few different evaluations but that’s costly time for us I agree. Not loving the lag there.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup usually they have it for the very next day or at least within a week or so. Maybe a few different evaluations but that’s costly time for us I agree. Not loving the lag there.

Brandon Ingram just had finger surgery 2 days ago.

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I hope so. He's has an injury riddled 2 years so far with the Hawks. @thecampster noted its degenerative and will have to be managed, meaning he won't be a reliable starter and @Sothronindicated Bogi wants to start or be traded.

Either way SG is a position that needs some attention this offseason.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
On 6/12/2022 at 1:27 AM, Sothron said:

He should be ready in time for the regular season. 

🤣  We're talking about Bogi here.   The guy who has been out longer than originally expected for EVERY injury he has had since he's been on the Hawks.  0% chance he is back in 3 months like the article says.    I'd put it at 50/50 at best he is back in time for start of regular season.

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, shakes said:

🤣  We're talking about Bogi here.   The guy who has been out longer than originally expected for EVERY injury he has had since he's been on the Hawks.  0% chance he is back in 3 months like the article says.    I'd put it at 50/50 at best he is back in time for start of regular season.

He had the surgery in May. Regular season isn't until October. He's got almost five months to recover. He'll be fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3