• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

1 hour ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Is Dyson Daniels really the target at 7 if a JC trade is made? Daniels is definitely one of my favorite prospects in this draft 

Honestly my heart is telling me it’s Griffey or mathurin. I wouldn’t be upset as I think they can be really good offensively next to trae. The defense will be wait and see.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.9d7835e647e050ee3f1d97ea18b60c7c.gif

(Hey, it took awhile... took far too long awhile... but seems Hawks GM, HC, and social media finally figured it out. Unless I missed something late, they seemed to avoid the disrespect in the last month or two.)

• Like 1

Saw the Shams clown "reporting" the Pacers are "seriously" trying to trade Brogdon and Turner.

Yeah, ok.  That's like the mom who's kid's being bad in the supermarket going, "You get back here, Jimmy, or I'm.... I'm gonna be really mad.  I mean it this time!"

Pacers been tryna trade Turner's arse for about 6 years now.  But they're serious now.  Lol 

• Haha 3

Just now, sturt said:

(Hey, it took awhile... took far too long awhile... but seems Hawks GM, HC, and social media finally figured it out. Unless I missed something late, they seemed to avoid the disrespect in the last month or two.)

Ya they listened to you whine about it for a year and everyone decided to obey the rules like good lil boys and girls. 😃 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Wowwwwwww. That’s some high level stuff there. 🥱 

Right, but... hehe... now c'mon.... there's no shortage of fans who can't even offer that degree of understanding of the game. I get really irritated sometimes on Twitter with the you-can't-be-serious analysis people dare offer with their (supposedly) real faces on their profile.

• Like 1

Just now, kg01 said:

Yeah, ok.  That's like the mom who's kid's being bad in the supermarket going, "You get back here, Jimmy, or I'm.... I'm gonna be really mad.  I mean it this time!"

Was the mom hot 🥵:laugh1: I’m sorry it’s like 💯 degrees here and I’m hot N horn I digress :huh:

Just now, NBASupes said:

My favorite baseball player of all time. 

My fav non Brave. Ok top 10 😂

• Haha 3

The Dyson Daniel rumor is almost like Schlenk is trying to recreate the long wing defenders around Trae idea like he originally planned with Reddish and Hunter.

unfortunately Reddish wanted more offense responsibility than he was ready for. The plus about Dyson is that he’s fully engaged to being a top level defender seems like where as Cam wasn’t fully engaged on the defensive end even though he had elite potential skills.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya they listened to you whine about it for a year and everyone decided to obey the rules like good lil boys and girls. 😃 

Nah. Wasn't just me...

OIP.mifPIfUo5lgWAoHpkOcT8gHaDf?pid=ImgDe

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Was the mom hot 🥵:laugh1: I’m sorry it’s like 💯 degrees here and I’m hot N horn I digress :huh:

My fav non Brave. Ok top 10 😂

I love the Braves 

Just now, JTB said:

The Dyson Daniel rumor is almost like Schlenk is trying to recreate the long wing defenders around Trae idea like he originally planned with Reddish and Hunter.

unfortunately Reddish wanted more offense responsibility than he was ready for. The plus about Dyson is that he’s fully engaged to being a top level defender seems like where as Cam wasn’t fully engaged on the defensive end even though he had elite potential skills.

He always knew what he needed around Trae. Reddish just didn't come through for us.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

How many championships have modern PFs won? 

Green 4

Horford been to the ECF 4 times

Tucker 1

Giannis 1

Siakam 1

Old school 4s

JC been to the ECF once

Harrell, not once

You can't find old school 4s outside of JC even getting shine these days. You gotta be positionally versatile on defense. Gotta guard 3 positions. If you can lock mfers up like Okongwu, you are highly valued in this league. 

Center is the only position you can get away with being position limited and you better be a hell of a rim or paint protector with excellent size and length. 

There are guy like Tim Duncan and Dirk

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, sturt said:

My observation, fwiw...

Normally at this point, there are a good 6-12 good-to-high-profile players names that the media have some degree of reason to believe are on the move.

For whatever reason, there's really not much going on... except with the Hawks.

So, who else is there to write about?

Meanwhile, Schlenk is just doing what Koonin says they've always done.... built a whiteboard full of options, and from that, they'll distill down to what they consider to be their best. The theory goes, then, there's a whole lot of JC chatter going on because they've done what they've always done, discovering what other teams think he's worth.

Might come in handy now.

Might... like the case with Reddish this time last year... not. At least not immediately.

I suppose I have to give @Sothron the benefit of a doubt that one of those options... or, at least, one of the common elements to a few favorite options... is going to have Capela shipped out. I hope he's got some bad intel on that, but I'd surprised given his level of seeming confidence.

The source was pretty firm on that. I have heard other things about the Hawks but I'm not able to repeat it. But the one thing I was cleared to say was that Capela will not be coming back.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

How many championships have modern PFs won? 

Green 4

Horford been to the ECF 4 times

Tucker 1

Giannis 1

Siakam 1

Old school 4s

JC been to the ECF once

Harrell, not once

You can't find old school 4s outside of JC even getting shine these days. You gotta be positionally versatile on defense. Gotta guard 3 positions. If you can lock mfers up like Okongwu, you are highly valued in this league. 

Center is the only position you can get away with being position limited and you better be a hell of a rim or paint protector with excellent size and length. 

How many "old school" PFs are even in the league, and actually remotely as good as Collins? We're not losing games because Collins is getting burned by perimeter players. Collins may not be a versatile defender, but he's not the one getting targeted.

I can understand how an upgrade on the wing for us is not available for what we're willing to trade for, but trading Collins for a lotto pick will set us back. Daniels is a big question mark with his shooting.

• Like 2