• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

If we traded for Murray, and I am not saying we are, it would be a great trade for the Hawks. He really would be a great fit next to Trae. I'm not speculating that is going to happen. I am speaking as a fan. I would love to get him.

That would be a home run. SAS will want the farm, and then some.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sothron said:

If we traded for Murray, and I am not saying we are, it would be a great trade for the Hawks. He really would be a great fit next to Trae. I'm not speculating that is going to happen. I am speaking as a fan. I would love to get him.

In news that surprises no one, we agree.

Wink, wink ....

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Give em State Farm. Lol. 

I really think the Spurs shld trade Murray.  Turn the keys over to their guy Primo.  He really needs playing time, no need to block him by keeping Murray.

Wink, wink ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

The Spurs could benefit from a rebuild, which is hard to believe. I think you’d have to see Huerter and guys on cheap contracts fit into the deal. I don’t see why JC or CC would fit into their plans if they did want to rebuild. 

13 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Daniels seems like a good rotation guy but I’m not sure he could figure it out to be a star like Ben Simmons. He’s like a Kyle Anderson. Is that worth JC? Nope

He is MCW-lite and may get Schlenk fired if he gives up tons of assets for him. A well below-average shooter who struggles with contact and finishing inside the paint? Recipe for disaster.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Sothron said:

At what cost?

its funny how much those say they’d love to get Murray but then don’t think it’s going to cost a ton.

murray was a first time all star this season and he’s still very young like Trae.

I think any hawks fan that thinks we can get Murray for any less than JC, Huerter, + a few future rd picks is insane. Spurs are going to rob a team in a Murray trade no matter where he goes. So my only question is at “what cost do you want Murray?”

Murray just for JC + our 16th pick will get denied in a heartbeat. Even if you add Huerter that’s getting denied too. 

Is Murray the future SG that will give us a sure all star backcourt every season going forward? That’s how I look at this whole thing with Murray.

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

He is MCW-lite and may get Schlenk fired if he gives up tons of assets for him. A well below-average shooter who struggles with contact and finishing inside the paint? Recipe for disaster.

I like Daniel’s but not for JC. Gotta get Ayton first for it to make sense and that’s apparently not doable until after the draft.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Smells like Dante Exum 2.0. 

Actually, somebody convince me this dude ain't freaking Dante Exum.  I'll wait.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

At what cost?

its funny how much those say they’d love to get Murray but then don’t think it’s going to cost a ton.

murray was a first time all star this season and he’s still very young like Trae.

I think any hawks fan that thinks we can get Murray for any less than JC, Huerter, + a few future rd picks is insane. Spurs are going to rob a team in a Murray trade no matter where he goes. So my only question is at “what cost do you want Murray?”

Murray just for JC + our 16th pick will get denied in a heartbeat. Even if you add Huerter that’s getting denied too. 

Is Murray the future SG that will give us a sure all star backcourt every season going forward? That’s how I look at this whole thing with Murray.

JC, Kevin, 2 FRPs is the minimum to get a deal done. SAS honestly might have better offers than that from other teams. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Seems like the Hawks are considering moving up, or trading the pick for an established player. 

Per my source, the other thing they're considering is exercising the pick

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, JTB said:

At what cost?

My god stop trying to get rid of JC...

• Haha 2