• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's what everyone who had made a great offer is feeling. It's hard to make a great offer when you aren't a contender and expect to be a contender after it. KD played on the Thunder, Warriors, and Nets, he knows what an elite team looks like and it's not him and Trae with Hunter, Clint, Bogi, and Gallo and no bench at all.

Does Durant have any players in mind that he wants on this team?

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's what everyone who had made a great offer is feeling. It's hard to make a great offer when you aren't a contender and expect to be a contender after it. KD played on the Thunder, Warriors, and Nets, he knows what an elite team looks like and it's not him and Trae with Hunter, Clint, Bogi, and Gallo and no bench at all.

Do you know what other teams have made offers and what the offeres are?

Heat - Hero and Lowry

Who else?

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Shhh, don't tell @NBASupes 

Rudy Gobert Trade Rumors: Hawks' Interest in Jazz Star Has Been 'Wildly Overblown'

ROB GOLDBERGJUNE 23, 2022

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10039710-rudy-gobert-trade-rumors-hawks-interest-in-jazz-star-has-been-wildly-overblown

It's not overblown. Atlanta ain't trading Hunter and that's that. Utah isn't doing a deal without Hunter and that's that. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Does Durant have any players in mind that he wants on this team?

I don't know. That's the part I have no clue about. There are guys available but KD would have to okay them. If he doesn't than it's unlikely he will be a Hawk. If he does, all hell yeah!

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I don't know how you do it!  LOL!

Because I never take anything too seriously.  I see if it works with the cap and how it may help the Hawks take the next step.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

I don't know. That's the part I have no clue about. There are guys available but KD would have to okay them. If he doesn't than it's unlikely he will be a Hawk. If he does, all hell yeah!

KD has no trade blocks... if he's traded, he's traded.   BK can trade him to Orlando if they felt like it and KD couldn't stop it. 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Do you know what other teams have made offers and what the offeres are?

Heat - Hero and Lowry

Who else?

He told me a number of teams offered even some of these lottery teams this year but KD is making the decision and those teams have no shot. He started laughing and said the Kings made an offer. 

Just now, Diesel said:

KD has no trade blocks... if he's traded, he's traded.   BK can trade him to Orlando if they felt like it and KD couldn't stop it. 

He can retire. He's good money wise and Brooklyn wants to make him happy since he came to them as a FA to win but some of their moves just didn't work like Harden and Kyrie. Sucks but it is what it is. KD knows him and Simmons ain't enough. We all know it too.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

🤨

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

True but BKN has shown themselves as pretty toothless.  I have serious doubts they'd trade him without his actual 'ok'. 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

🤨

KD is making the moves on this one. So best offer that isn't realistic place for KD isn't gonna work. 

Washington is another team that's hopeful that he's mentioned outside of Atlanta. 

Everyone wants KD. 

Just now, bleachkit said:

Let's not go down the KD rabbit hole please. Focus on Murray. 

Agreed.  Strange kg- bleach alliance rn. 

Just now, MarylandHawk said:

It eeally seems like these folks are just lurking on Hawsquawk and then reporting it as rumors. 

They probably have to run their stuff through plagiarism-checker and change enough words to make it less obvious. 

• Like 1