• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Good point.

Exactly.. if it is imminent and the Knicks are it.. that is shocking.. since they gotta get Brunson signed without messing up their cleared cap-space. 

We went from "on-the-verge" to "imminent" so theres that.

Edited by theheroatl

Open Store GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Back open for business for a little while.  If the Hawks, who have been kicking the tires on this Murray thing since February, well ahead of teams like the Knicks, let the Knicks swoop in and get Murray, that might be a unforgiveable situation for me to let go with them.

Edited by Hawkmoor

57 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

You'll be missed Gallo!!!

The greatest defensive play in Hawks history.  Anytime I want to put a smile on my face, I go back and watch this clip.

And he was playing the 3 when he made this play, but was able to switch off of Tobias and onto Embiid with no problem.

That's why I've been begging Nate to go back to this group all year.  But we're 'all-in' on DeAndre Hunter, while letting Gallo go.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sturt said:

My sources are telling me that they've agreed to reset the deadline to Thursday @ 5 pm EDT.

But you should never believe my sources... they're not even people, but just pessimistic voices in my head.

Still more credible sources than what i see from most twitter accounts.  I'll choose to believe those voices my friend.

• Haha 3

Ehh.. I could see Knicks coming with the Godfather offer (mortgage their future). It's a total toss-up/crapshoot with the drama built-up but maybe they (the Hawks) didn't get the deal done on JC or Gallo buyout so they ducked out.

LegionHoops aggregator spammer:

https://twitter.com/LegionHoopsRoss/status/1542250200852570112

If it is the Hawks this guy needs to get roasted. If not on to the next one.

Edited by theheroatl

The Hawks should overpay to get better. I have watched them be good, but not great for decades. Shoot for the moon. We have youth so draft capital is not a priority. Go get more talent.

Edited by HawkItus
  • Thanks 1