• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Does the same rule that prevents Simmons and Bam from playing together also prevent Trae and Bam from playing together?

No.  A team can only have two Designated Players

You can either sign 2 of your own OR Sign one of your own and trade for the other.  You just cannot have two of them by trade.  Ben was trade to Brooklyn therefore they cannot trade for another.

• Thanks 4

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Who do the wiz have that we would want?

KCP (in Denver)

Kuz

Deni?

I don't see it, would rather keep John unless this Wiz move facilitates a bigger one

Edited by akay
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Seems like he and KD hatched a plan.  Kyrie opts in, KD asks for trade, Kyrie requests a buyout - then join the team KD is traded to. That way he gets the bulk of his money and still leaves the Nets. I tell ya.

Power move if it works.

5 minutes ago, yungsta said:

Don't get the Ben Simmons fit at all.

We already have two guards who will dominate the ball for 30 mins-40 mins a game. We have enough playmaking. We should focus on getting playfinishers and shooters who can hold up defensively.

At the end of the day, this is an offensive oriented league. We can't afford to have multiple non-shooters on the floor. Our offensive will crater come playoff time.

I think we should focus on getting a SF/PF that can back up hunter, can make open shots  and fit in our defensive switching scheme in the mold of a Jae Crowder/Pj Tucker.

Could you imagine Capela and Simmons being on the court at the end of a close game?   Hack a Cap or Hack a Ben.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

@warcore 

From what I got, it's one of Kevin or Clint and JC. I am pretty sure all three will be moved.

Thanks for that... just find it strange that it's possible CC and JC would be moved together. Hopefully one of them is Huerter.... getting jammed on the wings. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bigjmw said:

At 6-11 and 245, Simmons could play the 5 in Atl with no issues as a rim runner and playmaker. Simmon can do everything CC can but better at C. Kuzma would be a solid fit based on playstyle.

Pipedream, he's not going to agree to play C, will claim mental illness and sit out another year. 

4 minutes ago, Bigjmw said:

At 6-11 and 245, Simmons could play the 5 in Atl with no issues as a rim runner and playmaker. Simmon can do everything CC can but better at C. Kuzma would be a solid fit based on playstyle.

Will Ben accept that role? You know he has a max deal right?