Ayton, Capela, or Gobert

theheroatl

Ayton, Capela, Gobert  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member
On 4/5/2023 at 11:41 AM, AHF said:

I hope it carries over to next year.  He is very inconsistent year to year historically:

image.png

Independent of the higher average, I've thought I detected a subtle change to his release that might help explain the improvement... thinking it's not just random error.

*knocks on particle board computer desk, hoping there's enough actual wood components to matter*

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Clutch Points: A Timberwolves employee allegedly caught this audio of Kyle Anderson walking to the locker room  “Y’all kiss his a** way too much telling me to focus. The f**k is wrong with y’all. Y’all got a decision to make this summer.” pic.twitter.com/NRWZDJBAp7

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Clutch Points: A Timberwolves employee allegedly caught this audio of Kyle Anderson walking to the locker room  “Y’all kiss his a** way too much telling me to focus. The f**k is wrong with y’all. Y’all got a decision to make this summer.” pic.twitter.com/NRWZDJBAp7

Anyway you cut it, this is a shame. In the end, despite these guys living a very public life, they are still young men. Tough to navigate all this stuff with their levels of maturity, no matter how "seasoned" they are with the world.

Hope it works out for all concerned. 

8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So. does this mean Kyle Anderson will become available this offseason?

• Haha 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Anyway you cut it, this is a shame. In the end, despite these guys living a very public life, they are still young men. Tough to navigate all this stuff with their levels of maturity, no matter how "seasoned" they are with the world.

Hope it works out for all concerned. 

I hear you and i say the same thing all the time especially about college athletes.  But Gobert is 30 years old.  Glad he's not our problem. 

• Like 2