• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

39 minutes ago, Diesel said:

When Thibbs Say he refuses to play Reddish He means that Shit.

https://www.nba.com/game/nyk-vs-sas-0022200527/box-score#box-score

Grimes played 36 minutes and was 1-10 from the field. 

See what happens.. you don’t play Camborghini and you lose. Don’t do it Thibs, don’t 🛑.

20 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Mo Wagner needs to head Meyers Leonard direction. There is no room for racist a$$ big white stiffs in the league. It’s like these bums continue to live…

John Rocker

Mo Wagner

Donald Sterling

Danny Ferry 

Bob Ferry

Hoping he’s out of the league soon. Trez Harrell needs a brawl with Big Race (Mo Wag).

Spud, you don't know the first thing about Mo Wagner. Making assumptions about people because of their race is racist. Just because youre the same race as the person didn't give you a pass.

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I didn't know before this season that Wagner was such a punk.   Can we trade for him?

Killian H. is the punk. Who punches someone in the back of the head? That's both dangerous and bush league. MMA fighters will tell you getting hit in the back of the head is among the most dangerous off a hits. 

48 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Spud, you don't know the first thing about Mo Wagner. Making assumptions about people because of their race is racist. Just because youre the same race as the person didn't give you a pass.

There was a story about some stuff Wagner liked on Twitter that could be considered racist.  That's probably what squd is referring to.  

And although Hayes was wrong to retaliate the way he did, I'll echo what I said about Wagner’s role here: play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  He's a cheapshot artist.  Only a matter of time til something like this happened.  Grayson Allen is fortunate it hasn't happened to him yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

There was a story about some stuff Wagner liked on Twitter that could be considered racist.  That's probably what squd is referring to.  

And although Hayes was wrong to retaliate the way he did, I'll echo what I said about Wagner’s role here: play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  He's a cheapshot artist.  Only a matter of time til something like this happened.  Grayson Allen is fortunate it hasn't happened to him yet.

Punching someone in the back of the head is a cheap shot. At least look a man in the eyes. It's basic Man Law 101.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

The person who responded to me has a prior history of standing up for white players no matter what so I’m not addressing him. In fact, I have had him on ignore forever now.

Mo Wagner is a RACIST AND A CHEAP SHOT ARTIST.

With those guys, no rules for me. Punchem in the back of the head, nuts, all that $hit, they need to be straightened out and if I’m Killian I do exactly that, STRAIGHT TO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD SO HE LEARNS TO NEVER TO THAT AGAIN. 

Great for Killian Hayes.

Great for Derozan. 

Wagner and Grayson Allen barely have the skills to remain in this league. They should be suspended for 20 games if they pull crap like that again.

Edited by Spud2nique

27 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Punching someone in the back of the head is a cheap shot. At least look a man in the eyes. It's basic Man Law 101.

Basic man law 101 tells you don't push a guy in the back into the seats.

You can't cheapshot a guy then expect gentlemanly combat in return.

Cheapshot a guy then turn your back because you expect them to play by the rules.... that you choose not to play by?  Thats the ultimate mitch bove. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Who punches someone in the back of the head?

Someone that pushes you into the stands with camera and other equipment on the table when you’re going 100 miles an hour. It’s like undercutting somebody under the hoop or diving at their knees (Grayson Allen move). You could get seriously hurt. 

So Killian got up and whacked him and he pretended he was stung. 

Mo is an odd duck. Something’s a miss with that dude.

Again, when somebody makes that play, all gentlemen face to face combat goes out the window and you just attack. That’s me anyways..and Killian… and about 90% of folks who ball. 

CAN NOT LET THAT SLIDE.

You know what the weird thing is…

Big White ain’t gonna learn from this either. This ish is coming up again at some point with this dude I’m sure.

The next time it happens they should hang tackle Mo like it’s the malice at the palace at rough that fool up. The good ole boy goes down hard and he ain’t gettin back up.

F&ck Mo Wagner…

F@ck Grayson Allen…

And if you wanna be down with George Zimmerman, then you know the rest.

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The person who responded to me has a prior history of standing up for white players no matter what so I’m not addressing him. In fact, I have had him on ignore forever now.

Mo Wagner is a RACIST AND A CHEAP SHOT ARTIST.

With those guys, no rules for me. Punchem in the back of the head, nuts, all that $hit, they need to be straightened out and if I’m Killian I do exactly that, STRAIGHT TO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD SO HE LEARNS TO NEVER TO THAT AGAIN. 

Great for Killian Hayes.

Great for Derozan. 

Wagner and Grayson Allen barely have the skills to remain in this league. They should be suspended for 20 games if they pull crap like that again.

The stupid thing is, they're probably good enough to exist in the league.  They don't need the cheap stuff to have a job.  They just can't help themselves.

It's a mental flaw.  We've all seen it in guys growing up.  Guy's that get off on pranking or hurting other people.  Most people just look at them like, "Dude, wtf?", when they do something stupid.

Just happens these two are good at basketball.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Guy's that get off on pranking or hurting other people.  Most people just look at them like, "Dude, wtf?", when they do something stupid.

And to prove I’m not racist..

PATRICK BEVERLY!!!! Wtf bro! That dude just trying to hurt people in the cheapest ways possible. 

I agree with you that some of those guys have what it takes to still exist in the league, but what about Bev? He’s older and slower now, he was never a good shooter, never a good passer, he didn’t do anything great besides defense, and now he’s losing a step on D.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

He is German though.  I'm genetically predisposed to not give those people the benefit of the doubt.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, shakes said:

Wasn't always great.....

Virtually every nation has crimes against humanity in its history. Today Germany is considered anong the most stable, least corrupt liberal democracies in the world. Either way, you should never judge a person by the nation they are from. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Virtually every nation has crimes against humanity in its history. Today Germany is considered anong the most stable, least corrupt liberal democracies in the world. Either way, you should never judge a person by the nation they are from. 

Exactly....never let things go..shakes is one of those

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

lol, easy to say when you're not a member of the ethnic group/race they tried to genocide off the planet.

Reminds me of my favorite Simpson quote:  Sure the Germans made mistakes in the past, but that's why pencils have erasers.  

10 minutes ago, ABH said:

Exactly....never let things go..shakes is one of those

🤔