• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Don't know, bro.  Your quality-to-post ratio has been droppin' lately.  Mgt been debating dropping you to the Gleague aka Hawksquint.org. 

He’s never been anything but stellar! Marco can put a$$es in the seats 💺 by himself ok! We just along for the ride. 🎢 :boobs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

Don't know, bro.  Your quality-to-post ratio has been droppin' lately.  Mgt been debating dropping you to the Gleague aka Hawksquint.org. 

I'll take a Jalen approach.  Send me down to Hawksquint to get some reps in, I want to get ready for the post season run.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Alas, The Squawk has fell to this!

Happy New Years to all of my Squawk family.  As Roy Rogers would say when he signed off:

"Good by.  Good luck.  And, may the Good Lord take a liking to you until we meet again!"

🥰

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Alas, The Squawk has fell to this!

Happy New Years to all of my Squawk family.  As Roy Rogers would say when he signed off:

"Good by.  Good luck.  And, may the Good Lord take a liking to you until we meet again!"

🥰

Are you saying you are leaving the Squawk for good?  Hope not!

• Confused 3

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

JJ out of the rotation with Bogi back.

So Nate's 9 man rotation will be Trae, DJ, Dre, JC, CC, OO, Bogi, AJ and AHol.

16 hours ago, marco102 said:

Bogi isn't a four so what the hell is Nate talking about?

I think if the Hawks get rolling and start moving up the standings, we'll see JJ get a little more minutes.  Nate is coaching for his job.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Final_quest said:

Are you saying you are leaving the Squawk for good?  Hope not!

Nope.  Not at all.  Just saying, "Now we grade each post?  What is this all about?"

And, wishing everyone a happy new year even tho it's still the old year.

:smug:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Nope.  Not at all.  Just saying, "Now we grade each post?  What is this all about?"

And, wishing everyone a happy new year even tho it's still the old year.

:smug:

I really read that wrong.  Thought you were riding off into the sunset like a hero in a western.  Leaving our town for good.  My bad.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Agree with this take.  Not only do I want to continue to develop Jalen for the future, I don't want Dre's knees to explode on us because we're grinding him at the 4 and increasing his minutes.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Agree with this take.  Not only do I want to continue to develop Jalen for the future, I don't want Dre's knees to explode on us because we're grinding him at the 4 and increasing his minutes.

I suppose so.   I actually think Hunter at the 4 is really good but agree we can't run him 35-40 minutes a game.   Hunter/JC and Hunter/OO i think unlocks some interesting offensive options.  

• Like 4

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I didn't know before this season that Wagner was such a punk.   Can we trade for him?

would love to have him on our team.    He's the kind of player who ends up dragging the rest of his team into brawls whether they like it or not.  And if ever there was a team that needed to be forced into fighting it was this collection of human toilet paper.

Mo Wagner needs to head Meyers Leonard direction. There is no room for racist a$$ big white stiffs in the league. It’s like these bums continue to live…

John Rocker

Mo Wagner

Donald Sterling

Danny Ferry 

Bob Ferry

Hoping he’s out of the league soon. Trez Harrell needs a brawl with Big Race (Mo Wag).