• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Even Eddie House knows, you never go full Wally Szczerbiak.

~lw3

What in the actual F?  Have some decorum or professionalism for goodness sake.  It's possible to tout your guy without needing to deride the other.  Sheesh.  And I don't even like Haliburton. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

And I don't even like Haliburton. 

That’s why I thought you’d love it 😂.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

professionalism

Ya none. 😂 

in their defense it’s the Celts organization… :er: wait..

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

That’s why I thought you’d love it 😂.

Aye, I make it clear when I'm 'on one' but otherwise I'm fair.  I can acknowledge when a dudes good, even if I'm not a fan.

I dont like Haliburton but Wall-E is way over the line here.  What happened to the 'fraternity' and 'brotherhood' of nba players?  Criticizing guys is ok but what he's doing here feels personal.  Lemme guess, Wall-E wanted an interview and got big timed by the "fake" allstar?  Ridic! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Lemme guess, Wall-E wanted an interview and got big timed by the "fake" allstar?  Ridic! 

Ya it sounded something like that. Maybe Hali said, who you? :huh: And Wally said, the Greatest Wolves 🐺 shooter and a 4th fiddle who couldn’t help KG, Spree and Sam I am get over the hump? :yes:

Sorry @Sothron if I see a Wally jersey I’ll still holla! :laugh1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya it sounded something like that. Maybe Hali said, who you? :huh: And Wally said, the Greatest Wolves 🐺 shooter and a 4th fiddle who couldn’t help KG, Spree and Sam I am get over the hump? :yes:

Sorry @Sothron if I see a Wally jersey I’ll still holla! :laugh1:

Don't be dissin' Wally. That dude was straight buckets. We'd kill to have him on this team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Don't be dissin' Wally. That dude was straight buckets. We'd kill to have him on this team.

He and Bogi are a lot alike.  Wally's number are a bit better but very similar strengths and weaknesses.

image.png

image.png

(And to basically agree with your point I'm thrilled to have Bogi back.)

• Thanks 3

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What in the actual F?  Have some decorum or professionalism for goodness sake.  It's possible to tout your guy without needing to deride the other.  Sheesh.  And I don't even like Haliburton. 

Not if you're a Knicks fan. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It is a bit funnier since Wally was a one-time All-Star himself who got the fewest minutes of anybody on the team the year he barely made it.  My guess is that he got more than a few jibes as a "fake All-Star" himself and so was ready to dish it out as an insult.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

ON OUR NIGHT OFF

Last night the Bulls beat the Heat.  When this happened Atlanta Hawks went back into 1st place in our division!  

Despite everything that has happened, it sounds good to say, "First Place Atlanta Hawks!"

🥰

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

JJ out of the rotation with Bogi back.

So Nate's 9 man rotation will be Trae, DJ, Dre, JC, CC, OO, Bogi, AJ and AHol.

Bogi isn't a four so what the hell is Nate talking about?

I think if the Hawks get rolling and start moving up the standings, we'll see JJ get a little more minutes.  Nate is coaching for his job.

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Bogi isn't a four so what the hell is Nate talking about?

I think if the Hawks get rolling and start moving up the standings, we'll see JJ get a little more minutes.  Nate is coaching for his job.

I like it.  Likewise, I'm posting for my job too, so I'm gonna up the quality after the Christmas break.

I suggest yall follow my lead.

#kg_tha_Leader

• Haha 2