• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

These refs need to get out of their feelings.

The refs are atrocious this year. I don’t know what’s going on but the caliber of refs in the 80’s and 90’s were pros with pro calls, these guys make calls to begin and end team runs (to make the score closer which Adam Silver wants for more viewership). Complete and utter BS! 

I honestly think the refs are confused themselves with all these unnecessary changes. Just call a clean game damn.

At least make the basic calls. Like a carry is a carry and a travel is a travel. This ain’t basketball sometimes and it’s me watching Ja become some Alvin Kamara wannabe football 🏈 dude just carrying the ball. Ugh 😩 

"No worries, Mr. Morant.  The league will institute the 8-step gather rule so you can recoup all the numbers you missed out on that night.  What's that?  Are we gonna punish the ref?  Well, how can you punish someone who never existed ... wink, wink?" - A. Sliver 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And now it comes out that the "innocent" back n forth was Morant and his superfan trashing the refs.

He knew what he was doing and he deserved to get kicked out.

Pretty punk-ass, passive aggressive way of telling the refs they suck, but doing it by talking to the fans.  Ref was no fool.  Hit the road Ja(ck)!

7 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Pretty punk-ass, passive aggressive way of telling the refs they suck, but doing it by talking to the fans.  Ref was no fool.  Hit the road Ja(ck)!

The worst part was passive aggressively acting like the ref misunderstood something they were saying.  Then playing the victim.  Smh 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

Just read some mess. 

Something to the effect that we would end up with Gary Trent Jr. in a trade???

How Sway?

I wouldn't mind GTJ but what's the trade? He's an ideal SG next to Trae till Griffin is ready. Obviously, he wouldn't start till we do a Murray for KAT deal. 

I would do a GTJ for Capela deal if we can get KAT for Murray. 

Edited by NBASupes

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I wouldn't mind GTJ but what's the trade? He's an ideal SG next to Trae till Griffin is ready. Obviously, he wouldn't start till we do a Murray for KAT deal. 

I would do a GTJ for Capela deal if we can get KAT for Murray. 

You got to let go of this murray for kat dream lol. No team with trae young and kat on defense is getting past the first round

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 12/18/2022 at 10:41 AM, Spud2nique said:

The refs are atrocious this year. I don’t know what’s going on but the caliber of refs in the 80’s and 90’s were pros with pro calls, these guys make calls to begin and end team runs (to make the score closer which Adam Silver wants for more viewership). Complete and utter BS! 

I honestly think the refs are confused themselves with all these unnecessary changes. Just call a clean game damn.

At least make the basic calls. Like a carry is a carry and a travel is a travel. This ain’t basketball sometimes and it’s me watching Ja become some Alvin Kamara wannabe football 🏈 dude just carrying the ball. Ugh 😩 

Once I started viewing a lot of the controversial calls this way, I cannot unsee it.  

• Haha 3