• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

26 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Rick Mahorn Basketball GIF by BIG3 - Find & Share on GIPHY  80s & '90s NBA Gifs - Bill Laimbeer & Isiah Thomas – Detroit Pistons... Dennis Rodman GIFs | Tenor

Mutombo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY80s & '90s NBA Gifs | Houston rockets, Hakeem olajuwon, Basketball teams  Defense GIF - Defense Scottie Pippen Block - Discover & Share GIFs  Best Mookie Blaylock GIFs | Gfycat  Top 10 Most Jacked NBA Players

Kevin Willis - 26 Points & a Dust-Up with the Bad Boys - YouTube

Where the luuuuuuvvvv button at!!! :cheer:

Dies got inside my head right quick. Exactly these dudes.

Add in LAME BEER 🍺… hate that dude but at least he wouldn’t let a mafcker get that without repercussions.

Chief Parish..

Bird was an aggressive one.

Dr. J… 

Antoine Carr.

Kareem… aka the real logo. 

Rudy T.    Kermit 🐸 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

I'll be honest this offense on steroids era is frankly boring to me. There's no defense. it used to be scoring 100 in a game was like wow that's a good game and now if you score 100-110 it is a defensive struggle. Struggle as in most likely teams just missed a ton of three point shots.

The NBA needs to address this. There's already been more 40+ games in less than half the season this year than four seasons COMBINED just a few years ago. Is it really that fun to basically eat ice cream with brownies in it all day, every meal? 

Basketball 🏀 ain’t for everyone Adam.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Pascal doesn't fit with Murray and Capela though.  He doesn't space the floor at all and needs the ball too much.  I don't like the fit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I'd take OG or one of their energy bigs.

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2023 at 11:53 PM, Sothron said:

I'll be honest this offense on steroids era is frankly boring to me. There's no defense. it used to be scoring 100 in a game was like wow that's a good game and now if you score 100-110 it is a defensive struggle. Struggle as in most likely teams just missed a ton of three point shots.

The NBA needs to address this. There's already been more 40+ games in less than half the season this year than four seasons COMBINED just a few years ago. Is it really that fun to basically eat ice cream with brownies in it all day, every meal? 

The defense is better than ever though. It's the rules that give too much advantage to the offensive players 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Boucher makes $12 mil...so that leaves

yes-lawd.gif

JHol ($6.2 mil) and Frank K ($2.4 mil) - $8.6 mil to trade.

Haha, @Spud2nique would love us to get Precious.  I'm looking more at Koloko as a developmental guy.  I'm wondering if Boucher is one of those that morphs into Giannis Abdul Jabbar when he plays us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Pascal doesn't fit with Murray and Capela though.  He doesn't space the floor at all and needs the ball too much.  I don't like the fit

Yep. He makes a lot of sense next to KAT tho but not next to OO as our PnR offense will drop off badly and we all know him and Capela is a spacing issue and for his price tag, not worth it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, @Spud2nique would love us to get Precious.  I'm looking more at Koloko as a developmental guy. 

Might be ugly but my bish precious, she ain’t even 🤧 but still I bless her..

ACHOO 🤧 

WAYYYY WAYYY WAIIITTTT A SEC, I got lost in my own singing via muscle memory and twitch… PRECIOUS YOUR BOY!!! You told me to leave homeboy outta 172 lottery mock drafts I did. :aaa:

🎵 ACHOO 🤧 🎵 🕺🏽 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Might be ugly but my bish precious, she ain’t even 🤧 but still I bless her..

ACHOO 🤧 

WAYYYY WAYYY WAIIITTTT A SEC, I got lost in my own singing via muscle memory and twitch… PRECIOUS YOUR BOY!!! You told me to leave homeboy outta 172 lottery mock drafts I did. :aaa:

🎵 ACHOO 🤧🎵🕺🏽 

Haha, I had specific reasons to not want Precious.  I read he wanted to be like kawhi.  Good for him that he seemingly backed away from that 'cause that ain't his game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1