• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

Pop and I are on the same page. I blame STEVEN SCURRY FA DIS! 😡 🤡 

ps Trae, pass the ball into the post… you’ll get it back if it’s meant to come back to you. The 🏀 allllwayyysss knows where to go. JUST DON’T FORCE IT, allow it to move about freely… organically if you will.

:er:

1E513A12-31B8-40F2-B66E-6C21D6220837.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sadly, we could use this Zeller. Former 4th pick overall if memory serves me.

Cody Zeller worked out for Lakers last week

i_84_d9_c5_cody-zeller.png?w=190

Marc Stein: The Lakers, as part of their broad look at available free agents, auditioned big man Cody Zeller in Charlotte last week, league sources say. @Chris Haynes reported earlier today that former All-Star DeMarcus Cousins works out for L.A. next week. More: marcstein.Substack.com

On 1/5/2023 at 11:35 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

@Spud2nique

The gorgeous one is free.

Spurs bringing back Gorgui Dieng

i_e0_f8_58_gorgui-dieng.png?w=190

Adrian Wojnarowski: The San Antonio Spurs are bringing back center Gorgui Dieng on a 10-day contract, source tells ESPN. Dieng was waived to make room for a trade with the Celtics on Thursday. He’s played 13 games for the Spurs this season.

via Twitterwojespn

:hmm:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I know we hate the heat here but damn.  You gotta applaud an NBA record 40-40 from the line.  Wouldn’t have happened if Bam played.

No ya don't.  How in TF does 1 team get to the line 40 times?  Smells fishy.

Eta.  Ah, I see.  Jimi must've had a traditional foul-baiting game.  The one where you drive oh to about the free throw line and flail into the defender.  Everybody pats you on the back for being tough.  But, deep down, you know you were playing for the foul just as much as them dudes jumping sideways on their 3pt attempts.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No ya don't.  How in TF does 1 team get to the line 40 times?  Smells fishy.

Eta.  Ah, I see.  Jimi must've had a traditional foul-baiting game.  The one where you drive oh to about the free throw line and flail into the defender.  Everybody pats you on the back for being tough.  But, deep down, you know you were playing for the foul just as much as them dudes jumping sideways on their 3pt attempts.

Lol, however you want to frame it Kg, that’s how it’ll be written in stone (green font)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

How the heck. It was 111-106 with under a minute and they had the ball. How? 

Cause OKSux.  But folks wanna keep touting SGA for me.  Smh.

Also whycome Buttler flailing hus way to 23 free throws and the mood is 'oh thas jussa vet doing what he can to will them to a win'.

But, if our guy gets 8 free throws inna game, it's 'Git him outta tha game, ain't nobody come ta see a buncha foul shots!' 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Cause OKSux.  But folks wanna keep touting SGA for me.  Smh.

Also whycome Buttler flailing hus way to 23 free throws and the mood is 'oh thas jussa vet doing what he can to will them to a win'.

But, if our guy gets 8 free throws inna game, it's 'Git him outta tha game, ain't nobody come ta see a buncha foul shots!' 

Truth.  

• Like 4

No Tyrese against us on Friday. We need to win this Fckin game lol. 

Tyrese Haliburton hurts left knee

i_ad_26_8e_tyrese-haliburton.png?w=190

Indiana Pacers star Tyrese Haliburton left Madison Square Garden using crutches after hurting his left knee in a 119-113 victory for the New York Knicks on Wednesday night. “He’ll get looked at tomorrow closely,” Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said, adding that while he hoped it wasn’t anything serious, he assumed Haliburton would be unlikely to play either Friday or Saturday at home against the Atlanta Hawks or Memphis Grizzlies.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

Hey. Did someone already mention this, and I missed it? We have another ex-NBA PG who's hired on as a scout for us... Beno Udrih. Saw it just now on the Hawks.com staff directory page.

No biggie, but interesting at least to me.

• Thanks 3

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, sturt said:

Hey. Did someone already mention this, and I missed it? We have another ex-NBA PG who's hired on as a scout for us... Beno Udrih. Saw it just now on the Hawks.com staff directory page.

No biggie, but interesting at least to me.

News to me.

• Like 1