• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

You can’t have too many quality wings and young guys are going to have their ups and downs. I wouldn’t consider trading any of them right now.*  Bogi and Hunter have a history of getting hurt.  Let’s build quality depth and if our problem is having a bunch of quality wings available off the bench that is pretty much the dream for coaches and GMs in this era.  No need to immediately flip quality depth, imo.

* (unless I’m getting a wing back so that TS/LF feel like it is a straight upgrade which you would do with any player at any point in time).

JJ also probably hasn't played more than like 30 games in a year in his whole life lol

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AHF said:

You can’t have too many quality wings and young guys are going to have their ups and downs. I wouldn’t consider trading any of them right now.*  Bogi and Hunter have a history of getting hurt.  Let’s build quality depth and if our problem is having a bunch of quality wings available off the bench that is pretty much the dream for coaches and GMs in this era.  No need to immediately flip quality depth, imo.

* (unless I’m getting a wing back so that TS/LF feel like it is a straight upgrade which you would do with any player at any point in time).

1000%.  Trading anyone in the rotation for a pick right now makes zero sense.  We are in win now mode, why would we do that?  AJ is in the first year of his rookie deal.  

Edited by AtLaS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

This is a big, big win.  Glad me and @Spud2nique were all over this AJ kid in the draft 😇

image.gif.470dcf4dece4934563e8a11504bfde4f.gif
We are really on fire 🔥!!!! Nostracageyspudulous II (NCS II) in all honesty, there was no Sr. But everyone’s representing being a jr. so why not us?? 

OO/AJ 

2020/2022

Funny in 2021 , WE had us going with Trey Murphy III (our guy but had a feeling he wouldn’t last to our pick at 20)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

No hero ball last night,

This, we swung it and the ball ended up finding the hot hand, see the ball knows who should shoot it, you just gotta whip that thing around till it sings 🎶!!!

The ball 🏀 wants to be passed….

The ball 🏀 likes to swing from side to side… (still me not lw3, although he loves swinging it around too).